I am considering a trip to Eastern Europe with Matterhorn Travel Service based in Annapolis, Maryland. They specialize in historic tours in the US and beyond. Has anybody traveled with this company? Please share your experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 2 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 3 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 4 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Where to stop along the way
- 8 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 9 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 10 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 11 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 12 Puglia Experiences
- 13 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 14 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 15 2 nights in Dublin - B&B ideas
- 16 Short (a couple of hours) scenic walks in the north of Wales?
- 17 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 18 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 19 car rent in Italy - cost, excess, deposit
- 20 Top Chef Abruzzo! - A Week in an Italian Cooking School (+ Rome)
- 21 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 22 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 23 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 24 Relaxing destinations?
- 25 Valencia, Spain - A Study Abroad Experience