I am considering a trip to Eastern Europe with Matterhorn Travel Service based in Annapolis, Maryland. They specialize in historic tours in the US and beyond. Has anybody traveled with this company? Please share your experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain/France/Italy/UK
- 2 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 3 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 4 Hostel Advice
- 5 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 6 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 7 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 8 Amalfi or Positano
- 9 Poland in September
- 10 Belgium advice
- 11 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 12 Train from Lille to Delft
- 13 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 14 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 15 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 16 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 17 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 18 Help with ferry schedule Naples to Sorrento please.
- 19 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 20 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 21 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 22 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 23 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 24 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam