I am considering a trip to Eastern Europe with Matterhorn Travel Service based in Annapolis, Maryland. They specialize in historic tours in the US and beyond. Has anybody traveled with this company? Please share your experience
Matterhorn Travel Service
- 1 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 2 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 5 To Paris and Provence in June
- 6 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 7 Cyprus in December
- 8 Cyprus photo gallery
- 9 Favorite cities/towns in Cyprus?
- 10 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Which travel plan?
- 13 Florence in October
- 14 first european holiday itinery
- 15 Family European winter holiday
- 16 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 17 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Car in Prague
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Planning a holiday
- 25 Euro Train