I am considering a trip to Eastern Europe with Matterhorn Travel Service based in Annapolis, Maryland. They specialize in historic tours in the US and beyond. Has anybody traveled with this company? Please share your experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 2 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 3 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 4 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 5 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 6 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux
- 7 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 8 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 9 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Cordoba Overnight?
- 12 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 13 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 14 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 19 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 20 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 21 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 22 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 Need Information about French Alps
- 25 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??