I am considering a trip to Eastern Europe with Matterhorn Travel Service based in Annapolis, Maryland. They specialize in historic tours in the US and beyond. Has anybody traveled with this company? Please share your experience
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 2 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 3 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 4 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 5 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 6 "Never Mind"
- 7 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 8 Killarney
- 9 Cornwall Advice
- 10 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 11 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 12 Florence Travel Guide
- 13 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 14 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 15 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 16 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 17 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 18 Rome Advice?
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 21 Italian lakes
- 22 Via del Sale, Italy
- 23 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 24 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 25 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!