Flying into Geneva early morning on May 17th. Must visit Leysin [1/2 day] at some point but have thoughts of trying to visit Matterhorn before traveling to Munich via train for hotel reservation on May 19th. Is the Matterhorn an option or is it too much given our time frame? We have hotel reservations for Geneva [17/18] but would consider changing them.
Matterhorn Day Trip
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 4 Spain Questions
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 7 Dublin Hostels
- 8 Avignon to London?
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 13 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 14 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 15 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 16 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 17 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 21 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Traveling to Munich
- 24 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 25 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation