Flying into Geneva early morning on May 17th. Must visit Leysin [1/2 day] at some point but have thoughts of trying to visit Matterhorn before traveling to Munich via train for hotel reservation on May 19th. Is the Matterhorn an option or is it too much given our time frame? We have hotel reservations for Geneva [17/18] but would consider changing them.
Matterhorn Day Trip
View all Europe activity »
- 1 how long in Malta?
- 2 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 3 Paris-Barcelona high-speed trains are go!
- 4 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 5 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 8 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 9 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 10 1 1/2 Days in Frankfurt - Looking for Suggestions
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 Bring or rent skis to Switzerland?
- 13 3 days 2nights in Sicily
- 14 Paris Photo from Bing Today
- 15 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 16 Sicily 10 days
- 17 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 20 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 21 Chip & Pin Only
- 22 Where to eat in Venice?
- 23 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 24 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 25 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train