which is the most convenient way to Rome from Matera on saturday?how about by Marozzi bus?But the bus station at the villalongo FAL station,is it far away from town and cannot reach there on foot?
Matera to Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 2 One night for dinner in Rome
- 3 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 4 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 5 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 6 What is your favorite travel app?
- 7 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 8 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 9 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 10 Seville Ronda Nerja Granada: Please critique Andalucia driving itinerary.
- 11 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 12 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 13 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 14 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 15 A week on the Amalfi Coast--Itinerary Advice Needed!
- 16 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 17 DCC on the increase?
- 18 Planning a week in London
- 19 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 20 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 21 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 22 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Day on the Rhine
- 25 Which hotel in Lisbon?