I am aware that many countries in Europe prefer Visa-is this the same in England? Also, I thought I heard that some attractions/services in England (i.e., castles, trains, bus service, smaller restaurants, etc.) require cash only. Is this accurate?
Mastercard in England and is it accepted for admissions to most attractions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Authentic czech food
- 2 Advice for Seville in September, especially for the Bienale de flamenco?
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 5 In the movie "Roman Holiday..."
- 6 Switzerland travel in December
- 7 Ireland Itinerary - feedback requested
- 8 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 9 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 10 Decision time...
- 11 Be careful in Vienna
- 12 Italy - unusually so
- 13 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 14 Spain in November
- 15 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 16 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 17 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 18 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 19 About cars in Austria
- 20 England/EPL family vacation
- 21 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 22 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 23 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 24 Never To Return
- 25 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3