I am aware that many countries in Europe prefer Visa-is this the same in England? Also, I thought I heard that some attractions/services in England (i.e., castles, trains, bus service, smaller restaurants, etc.) require cash only. Is this accurate?
Mastercard in England and is it accepted for admissions to most attractions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 3 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 4 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 5 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 6 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 7 Athens and which islands?
- 8 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 9 12 days in italy help
- 10 Holy Week in Seville 2015
- 11 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 12 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 13 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 14 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 15 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 16 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 17 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 18 Carinthia
- 19 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 20 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 21 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 22 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 23 Baltic cruise ports
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Questions for Paris residents