We are going to Puglia at the end of September. I have read about Masseria Il frontoio and it sounds nice, but is rather expensive and not air conditioned. I also read about Masseria San Martino, which is quite a bit less expensive, but there are no recent reports on Trip Advisor. Has anyone stayed at either one recently? If so, I would appreciate hearing what you think about the rooms and the location. Thanks
Masseria in Puglia near ostuni
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia: ajvar recipe
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 We Need a Pact
- 5 Where to go from Brussels?
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 What to wear
- 8 All you need in croatia
- 9 Tipping in Greece
- 10 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 11 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 12 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 13 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 14 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 15 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 16 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 17 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 20 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 21 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 22 Bayern seasonal pass
- 23 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 24 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 25 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train