Do eat at this restaurant in the very center of Marvao a few steps from the museum and near the castle., It has a great sense of Place and the owners are very very warm and helpful, and speak English. We had an 8 Euro lunch buffet with all you can eat salad, 2 entrees, appetizers, starches, and dessert. Best of all, the food was great! Nice dining terrace with shade and a view, and an interior den to eat in as well.
Marvao restaurant O'Castelo
- 1 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 2 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 3 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 4 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 5 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 6 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 7 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 8 How Long For Santorini?
- 9 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 10 Car rental Italy
- 11 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 12 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 13 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 14 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 15 Prague Itinerary
- 16 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 17 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 18 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 19 London at Xmas
- 20 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 21 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 22 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 23 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 24 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 25 Northern Italy