Do eat at this restaurant in the very center of Marvao a few steps from the museum and near the castle., It has a great sense of Place and the owners are very very warm and helpful, and speak English. We had an 8 Euro lunch buffet with all you can eat salad, 2 entrees, appetizers, starches, and dessert. Best of all, the food was great! Nice dining terrace with shade and a view, and an interior den to eat in as well.
Marvao restaurant O'Castelo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 6 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 7 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 8 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 A drive in Europe
- 11 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 12 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 13 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 nearby cities to london
- 16 Hotel in Venice
- 17 9 days in turkey
- 18 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 19 7 days in Greece
- 20 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 21 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 22 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 23 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 24 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 25 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014