Do eat at this restaurant in the very center of Marvao a few steps from the museum and near the castle., It has a great sense of Place and the owners are very very warm and helpful, and speak English. We had an 8 Euro lunch buffet with all you can eat salad, 2 entrees, appetizers, starches, and dessert. Best of all, the food was great! Nice dining terrace with shade and a view, and an interior den to eat in as well.
Marvao restaurant O'Castelo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 3 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 4 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 5 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 6 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 Paris in black and white
- 9 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 10 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 11 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 12 Hey Fodor's
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 15 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 16 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 17 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 18 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 19 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 20 Advice please...
- 21 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 22 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 23 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 24 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 25 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland