I am planning a trip to Cote d'Azur on late April next year. I have already booked a flight to Marseilles, we will be staying there for 1 night and the next day we will take the train to Nice where we will stay for 3 more nights. We will arrive Marseilles at midnight so we will just have the next morning to see the highlights if possible. So I am asking you experts what should we do for that morning. What is the absolute must see at Marseilles? Or should I skip Marseilles and take the earliest train to Nice?
Also I would love to hear about the Nice leg of the trip. Where should we go once we explore Nice? St. Tropez, Monaco or Monte Carlo? Or maybe try to see 2 of them? Or somewhere else? I am quite confused right now and would love to hear suggestions. By the way, first time to France and we won't be visiting Paris. Is that crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - rental car damages query
- 2 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 3 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 4 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 London's Must Sights!
- 7 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 8 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 9 Travel vs. Babies
- 10 Travel help
- 11 Le Marche Research Help
- 12 European Cooking Secrets
- 13 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 14 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 15 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 16 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 17 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 18 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 21 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 22 20 Days in Europe
- 23 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 24 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 25 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?