I am planning a trip to Cote d'Azur on late April next year. I have already booked a flight to Marseilles, we will be staying there for 1 night and the next day we will take the train to Nice where we will stay for 3 more nights. We will arrive Marseilles at midnight so we will just have the next morning to see the highlights if possible. So I am asking you experts what should we do for that morning. What is the absolute must see at Marseilles? Or should I skip Marseilles and take the earliest train to Nice?
Also I would love to hear about the Nice leg of the trip. Where should we go once we explore Nice? St. Tropez, Monaco or Monte Carlo? Or maybe try to see 2 of them? Or somewhere else? I am quite confused right now and would love to hear suggestions. By the way, first time to France and we won't be visiting Paris. Is that crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge or Ghent?
- 2 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 3 3 days with a Swindon base
- 4 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 5 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 6 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 7 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 8 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 9 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 10 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 11 Sicily transportation
- 12 Which Guided Tour ??
- 13 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 14 What Greek islands should I visit
- 15 One quick week -- where in France?
- 16 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 17 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?
- 18 Train to L'Aquila italy
- 19 Citadines Trafalgar Square
- 20 Local markets in Italy
- 21 A week in Europe (Switzerland area)
- 22 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 23 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 24 Barcelona completely overrated
- 25 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance