I am planning a trip to Cote d'Azur on late April next year. I have already booked a flight to Marseilles, we will be staying there for 1 night and the next day we will take the train to Nice where we will stay for 3 more nights. We will arrive Marseilles at midnight so we will just have the next morning to see the highlights if possible. So I am asking you experts what should we do for that morning. What is the absolute must see at Marseilles? Or should I skip Marseilles and take the earliest train to Nice?
Also I would love to hear about the Nice leg of the trip. Where should we go once we explore Nice? St. Tropez, Monaco or Monte Carlo? Or maybe try to see 2 of them? Or somewhere else? I am quite confused right now and would love to hear suggestions. By the way, first time to France and we won't be visiting Paris. Is that crazy??
Marseilles and Nice - suggestions please??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 2 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 3 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 4 Lavender Fields
- 5 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 6 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 7 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 8 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 9 Nice Video about Poland
- 10 Where to stay in Rome
- 11 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 14 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 15 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 16 Munich
- 17 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 18 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 19 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 23 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 24 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 25 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday