I am planning a trip to Cote d'Azur on late April next year. I have already booked a flight to Marseilles, we will be staying there for 1 night and the next day we will take the train to Nice where we will stay for 3 more nights. We will arrive Marseilles at midnight so we will just have the next morning to see the highlights if possible. So I am asking you experts what should we do for that morning. What is the absolute must see at Marseilles? Or should I skip Marseilles and take the earliest train to Nice?
Also I would love to hear about the Nice leg of the trip. Where should we go once we explore Nice? St. Tropez, Monaco or Monte Carlo? Or maybe try to see 2 of them? Or somewhere else? I am quite confused right now and would love to hear suggestions. By the way, first time to France and we won't be visiting Paris. Is that crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 2 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 3 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 6 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 7 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 8 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 11 Things to do in Brussels
- 12 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 13 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Cont...@yahoo Mai** Sup **18884823831** Tech Sup PH NO ☛☎
- 16 Chilling in the Aeolian Islands
- 17 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 20 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 21 Madrid airport question
- 22 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 23 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Italy Honeymoon in September