I am planning a trip to Cote d'Azur on late April next year. I have already booked a flight to Marseilles, we will be staying there for 1 night and the next day we will take the train to Nice where we will stay for 3 more nights. We will arrive Marseilles at midnight so we will just have the next morning to see the highlights if possible. So I am asking you experts what should we do for that morning. What is the absolute must see at Marseilles? Or should I skip Marseilles and take the earliest train to Nice?
Also I would love to hear about the Nice leg of the trip. Where should we go once we explore Nice? St. Tropez, Monaco or Monte Carlo? Or maybe try to see 2 of them? Or somewhere else? I am quite confused right now and would love to hear suggestions. By the way, first time to France and we won't be visiting Paris. Is that crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 2 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 3 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 4 Enjoying England for a year!
- 5 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel
- 6 Transport from Prague to Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia-Romania
- 7 My First Trip to Europe...
- 8 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 9 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 10 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 11 Looking for a car with a driver in Ireland
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 14 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 15 We are back!
- 16 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 17 Our time in Rome
- 18 Europe itinerary review
- 19 European Travel in March
- 20 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 23 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 24 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 25 Greece Itinerary