I am planning a trip to Cote d'Azur on late April next year. I have already booked a flight to Marseilles, we will be staying there for 1 night and the next day we will take the train to Nice where we will stay for 3 more nights. We will arrive Marseilles at midnight so we will just have the next morning to see the highlights if possible. So I am asking you experts what should we do for that morning. What is the absolute must see at Marseilles? Or should I skip Marseilles and take the earliest train to Nice?
Also I would love to hear about the Nice leg of the trip. Where should we go once we explore Nice? St. Tropez, Monaco or Monte Carlo? Or maybe try to see 2 of them? Or somewhere else? I am quite confused right now and would love to hear suggestions. By the way, first time to France and we won't be visiting Paris. Is that crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 2 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Trogir or Split
- 5 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 6 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 7 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 8 Istria in two days
- 9 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 10 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 11 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 12 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 13 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 14 Scotland itinerary help
- 15 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 16 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 17 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 18 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 19 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 20 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 21 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 24 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 25 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi