I am planning a trip to Cote d'Azur on late April next year. I have already booked a flight to Marseilles, we will be staying there for 1 night and the next day we will take the train to Nice where we will stay for 3 more nights. We will arrive Marseilles at midnight so we will just have the next morning to see the highlights if possible. So I am asking you experts what should we do for that morning. What is the absolute must see at Marseilles? Or should I skip Marseilles and take the earliest train to Nice?
Also I would love to hear about the Nice leg of the trip. Where should we go once we explore Nice? St. Tropez, Monaco or Monte Carlo? Or maybe try to see 2 of them? Or somewhere else? I am quite confused right now and would love to hear suggestions. By the way, first time to France and we won't be visiting Paris. Is that crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 2 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 3 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 4 Private transportation
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 8 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 9 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 10 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 11 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 12 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 13 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 14 Global Travel Warning...
- 15 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 16 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 19 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 20 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 21 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 22 Advices about our itiniary
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 A week in Burgundy
- 25 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary