I am planning a trip to Cote d'Azur on late April next year. I have already booked a flight to Marseilles, we will be staying there for 1 night and the next day we will take the train to Nice where we will stay for 3 more nights. We will arrive Marseilles at midnight so we will just have the next morning to see the highlights if possible. So I am asking you experts what should we do for that morning. What is the absolute must see at Marseilles? Or should I skip Marseilles and take the earliest train to Nice?
Also I would love to hear about the Nice leg of the trip. Where should we go once we explore Nice? St. Tropez, Monaco or Monte Carlo? Or maybe try to see 2 of them? Or somewhere else? I am quite confused right now and would love to hear suggestions. By the way, first time to France and we won't be visiting Paris. Is that crazy??
Marseilles and Nice - suggestions please??
- 1 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 4 Car in Prague
- 5 Rome Accommodation
- 6 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 7 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 8 Istanbul hotels
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 10 2 Week European Itinerary
- 11 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 12 TGV and Provence questions
- 13 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 16 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 17 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 21 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 22 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 23 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?