I am planning a trip to Cote d'Azur on late April next year. I have already booked a flight to Marseilles, we will be staying there for 1 night and the next day we will take the train to Nice where we will stay for 3 more nights. We will arrive Marseilles at midnight so we will just have the next morning to see the highlights if possible. So I am asking you experts what should we do for that morning. What is the absolute must see at Marseilles? Or should I skip Marseilles and take the earliest train to Nice?
Also I would love to hear about the Nice leg of the trip. Where should we go once we explore Nice? St. Tropez, Monaco or Monte Carlo? Or maybe try to see 2 of them? Or somewhere else? I am quite confused right now and would love to hear suggestions. By the way, first time to France and we won't be visiting Paris. Is that crazy??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 4 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Northern Ireland ideas
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 11 Long weekend in Albania
- 12 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 13 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 14 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 15 scotland itinerary
- 16 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 Hotel in Florence
- 20 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 21 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 22 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 23 Malta - how to do it?
- 24 Using CPAP machine in France
- 25 Castle Stays in Wales