Just found out that we'll have a few hours to spend in Marseille after flight arrives at 11:00. It was not planned as a particular destination, but we would be interested in tips and comments about how to spend about five hours there - on foot. Thanks again to all you experienced travellers!
Marseille in an afternoon?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Accommodation
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 4 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 11 Chambermaid tipping
- 12 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 13 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 16 Italian Lakes gardens
- 17 Greek islands from Turkey
- 18 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 19 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 22 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla