Just found out that we'll have a few hours to spend in Marseille after flight arrives at 11:00. It was not planned as a particular destination, but we would be interested in tips and comments about how to spend about five hours there - on foot. Thanks again to all you experienced travellers!
Marseille in an afternoon?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 2 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 3 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 4 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 5 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 6 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 7 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 8 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 9 Walking in Oslo
- 10 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 11 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 12 week in calabria
- 13 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 14 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 15 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 16 3 days in Rome
- 17 London hotel tax is 20%
- 18 travel to western Europe from India
- 19 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 20 Paris Hidden Railway
- 21 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 22 Northern Spain
- 23 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 24 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 25 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable