Hi all, my son will be stopping in Marseille for some RandR off his Navy ship soon, and I wondered what would be some good things for him to do/good places to eat/general things, he won't have a car and will be back on board the ship every night. Thanks in advance!
Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Pyrenees for family with children
- 2 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 3 Change in Travel
- 4 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 5 Euro Quiz # 87 - Paris Potpourri
- 6 Train des Pignes
- 7 London and nearby suggestions
- 8 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 9 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 10 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 11 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 12 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 13 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 14 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 15 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 16 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 17 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 18 Dört Tepeler at Elbeyli, İznik
- 19 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 20 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 21 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 22 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 23 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 24 Getting Around Greece
- 25 Snorkling around Var?