Hello to everyone,
Iam travelling to France from Dec 20th to Dec 29th and Iam staying for only 1 night and t2 half days at Marseille. I really know that is a very short amount of time, so I have to be very effective and make a tour that is logic and not crossing the city every attraction I go to.
Can you help me? I have done some research and I would really love to know this attractions:
Basilique de Notre Dame de la Garde
Vallon des Auffres
Calanque de Morgiou
Calanque du Sugiton
Abbaye Saint Victor
Cite Radieuse Le Corbusier
Palais et Parc Longchamp
Palais du Pharo
Cathedrale de la Major
Castle of If
Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Ronda Wine/biking
- 4 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 5 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 6 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 7 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 8 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 Italy bus or train
- 13 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 14 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 15 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 16 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 17 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 18 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 19 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 20 Praiano
- 21 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 22 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 23 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 24 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 25 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
Hello to everyone,