We are planning a trip to Edinburgh and I can use points to stay at the Dalmahoy in Edinburgh - it says it's 7 miles from city center and the only forum posts I can find on this are from 2005. Does anyone know if it is reasonably easy to get a bus from the hotel into the city center? The 2005 posts mention a bus route just outside the gate - but when I check the hotel website, it says the bus station is 8 miles away, but it doesn't mention bus stops... I could also stay at the Edinburgh Marriott but it doesn't look as interesting from the pictures. Any advice is welcome.
Marriott Hotel - Dalmahoy in Edinburgh, Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Small group for Colosseum
- 2 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 3 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 4 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 7 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 8 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 9 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 10 London visit
- 11 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 14 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 15 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 16 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 17 men's shoes spain
- 18 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 21 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 22 21 Days in Central Europe
- 23 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 24 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 25 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary