We are planning a trip to Edinburgh and I can use points to stay at the Dalmahoy in Edinburgh - it says it's 7 miles from city center and the only forum posts I can find on this are from 2005. Does anyone know if it is reasonably easy to get a bus from the hotel into the city center? The 2005 posts mention a bus route just outside the gate - but when I check the hotel website, it says the bus station is 8 miles away, but it doesn't mention bus stops... I could also stay at the Edinburgh Marriott but it doesn't look as interesting from the pictures. Any advice is welcome.
Marriott Hotel - Dalmahoy in Edinburgh, Scotland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 2 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 3 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 4 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 5 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 6 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 7 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 8 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 9 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 10 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 11 10 days in England
- 12 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 13 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 14 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 15 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 16 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 20 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 21 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 22 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 23 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 24 Drawing courses in Paris
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...