We are planning to be married in Siena, Italy in September. Does anyone know if we need our birth certificates translated and fixed with an Apostille? Most posts I have read suggest that we do; however, our wedding planner in Italy says we do not. I found this website from the US Embassy which suggests that the birth certificates are not needed specifically in Florence consular regions: http://italy.usembassy.gov/acs/marriage/marriage-florence.html
Has anyone been married in Tuscany recently who could comment on whether or not we need birth certificates? We are both American citizens. I would like to be sure we have the right documents when we get there!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 Places to stop/stay?
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 London is it worth it?
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 10 ATM help
- 11 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 12 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 13 Visit to Sardinia
- 14 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 17 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 18 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 19 Help me make this possible!
- 20 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 21 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 22 International drivers permit
- 23 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 24 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 25 First visit to London