We are planning to be married in Siena, Italy in September. Does anyone know if we need our birth certificates translated and fixed with an Apostille? Most posts I have read suggest that we do; however, our wedding planner in Italy says we do not. I found this website from the US Embassy which suggests that the birth certificates are not needed specifically in Florence consular regions: http://italy.usembassy.gov/acs/marriage/marriage-florence.html
Has anyone been married in Tuscany recently who could comment on whether or not we need birth certificates? We are both American citizens. I would like to be sure we have the right documents when we get there!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 2 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 3 Visit to Engand
- 4 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 5 Trip in September
- 6 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 7 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 8 Which city order makes most sense?
- 9 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 10 London Restaurants
- 11 Munich Hotel Location
- 12 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 13 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 14 Clean up spam
- 15 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 16 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 17 credit and debit cards
- 18 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 19 Is Sicily Safe?
- 20 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 21 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 22 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 23 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 24 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 25 Help with basic itinerary