My friend and I (two gals) will be in Marrakech in April for three days, then we are flying to Lisbon Friday afternoon and leaving the following Wednesday night for home.
What we need help with is how should we spend our 5 nights and days?
We want to enjoy Portugal as much as we can in these 5 days. So questions:
1. Should we spend the whole time in Lisbon and day trip? If yes, what are the must sees?
2. Should we attempt to go to the Algarve? if yes, where and for how long? And the best way to travel.
I am looking forward to the responses.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인야구≾≺ ｋＯ５４２.ｚＥ.ａＭ ≻≿오션파라
- 2 온라인레이스＼<> ＫＯ５５０.ZE.AM <>＼온라인레이스
- 3 베스트카지노（≫∮ｇｏ４２８.ｃＯｍ∮≪）슈퍼바카라
- 4 실시간야구≾≺ ｋＯ５４２.ｚＥ.ａＭ ≻≿오션파라다
- 5 농구토토≾≺ ｋＯ５４２.ｚＥ.ａＭ ≻≿오션파라
- 6 농구토토≾≺ ｋＯ５４２.ｚＥ.ａＭ ≻≿오션파라
- 7 사설경정＼［^＝ ＫＯ５５０.ZE.AM ＝^ ］＼사설경정
- 8 제우스뱅크（≫∮ｇｏ４２８.ｃＯｍ∮≪）슈퍼바카라
- 9 ok레이스＼<> ＫＯ５５０.ZE.AM <>＼ok레이스
- 10 워커힐카지노（≫∮ｇｏ４２８.ｃＯｍ∮≪）슈퍼바카라
- 11 실시간경정＼<> ＫＯ５５０.ZE.AM <>＼실시간경정
- 12 아라비안바카라（≫∮ｇｏ４２８.ｃＯｍ∮≪）슈퍼바카라
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 1 month in Europe
- 15 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 20 Paris hotels
- 21 London Hotels
- 22 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 23 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 24 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 25 Omonia metro to Piraeus