I am hoping to visit Ephesus in late October. I will be staying in Rhodes and traveling across to Marmaris by catamaran, stay 2 nights and do a day trip to Ephesus.
I have managed to find details on the catamaran, schedules as well as day tours but am stumped on where to stay in Marmaris.
I am looking for a hotel either near the ferry port in Marmaris or with hotel transfer/ easy access. I would prefer to have a hotel with a lift and around a €100 if possible but ease of access is most important.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 4 If you had to choose one......
- 5 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Ireland travel passport question
- 8 Italy
- 9 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 10 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 11 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 12 Revised itinerary for italy
- 13 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 14 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 15 Biarritz family holiday
- 16 Lisbon hotel
- 17 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 18 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 21 4 Days in Tuscany
- 22 Switzerland
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 25 Another northern Italy itinerary.