I am hoping to visit Ephesus in late October. I will be staying in Rhodes and traveling across to Marmaris by catamaran, stay 2 nights and do a day trip to Ephesus.
I have managed to find details on the catamaran, schedules as well as day tours but am stumped on where to stay in Marmaris.
I am looking for a hotel either near the ferry port in Marmaris or with hotel transfer/ easy access. I would prefer to have a hotel with a lift and around a €100 if possible but ease of access is most important.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whathello Paris
- 2 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 3 One free day in Barcelona
- 4 "Too Much Cows"
- 5 Alitala
- 6 Athens Help
- 7 Uber vs. TfL
- 8 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Rome -- The next time around
- 11 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 12 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 13 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 16 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 17 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 18 Trains in Italy
- 19 Transport for local Venice travel
- 20 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 21 Crete Holiday
- 22 Christmas in Italy
- 23 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 24 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 25 Thinking about the Fjords