I am hoping to visit Ephesus in late October. I will be staying in Rhodes and traveling across to Marmaris by catamaran, stay 2 nights and do a day trip to Ephesus.
I have managed to find details on the catamaran, schedules as well as day tours but am stumped on where to stay in Marmaris.
I am looking for a hotel either near the ferry port in Marmaris or with hotel transfer/ easy access. I would prefer to have a hotel with a lift and around a €100 if possible but ease of access is most important.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 2 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 3 Ireland
- 4 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 5 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 6 What do after Bernia Express?
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 9 10 day Italy
- 10 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 14 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 15 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 16 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 17 What to do at 7:00am
- 18 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 19 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 20 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 21 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 22 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 23 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 24 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 25 Planning a European Trip