I am hoping to visit Ephesus in late October. I will be staying in Rhodes and traveling across to Marmaris by catamaran, stay 2 nights and do a day trip to Ephesus.
I have managed to find details on the catamaran, schedules as well as day tours but am stumped on where to stay in Marmaris.
I am looking for a hotel either near the ferry port in Marmaris or with hotel transfer/ easy access. I would prefer to have a hotel with a lift and around a €100 if possible but ease of access is most important.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Marmaris Hotel with ferry transfer
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Scotland
- 2 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 3 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 4 Dublin to Armagh?
- 5 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 6 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 7 Gite and/or agritourism
- 8 Apartment for family trip to London
- 9 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 10 Prebook B&Bs
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 20 days in Germany
- 17 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 18 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 23 Athens/Istanbul March
- 24 French open
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?