I am hoping to visit Ephesus in late October. I will be staying in Rhodes and traveling across to Marmaris by catamaran, stay 2 nights and do a day trip to Ephesus.
I have managed to find details on the catamaran, schedules as well as day tours but am stumped on where to stay in Marmaris.
I am looking for a hotel either near the ferry port in Marmaris or with hotel transfer/ easy access. I would prefer to have a hotel with a lift and around a €100 if possible but ease of access is most important.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Private transportation
- 3 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 4 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 5 Advices about our itiniary
- 6 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 7 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 8 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 9 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 10 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 11 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 13 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 14 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 15 Safety concerns?
- 16 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 17 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 18 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 19 Global Travel Warning...
- 20 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 21 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 22 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 23 Morning in paris
- 24 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 25 Balkans Itinerary