I am hoping to visit Ephesus in late October. I will be staying in Rhodes and traveling across to Marmaris by catamaran, stay 2 nights and do a day trip to Ephesus.
I have managed to find details on the catamaran, schedules as well as day tours but am stumped on where to stay in Marmaris.
I am looking for a hotel either near the ferry port in Marmaris or with hotel transfer/ easy access. I would prefer to have a hotel with a lift and around a €100 if possible but ease of access is most important.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 2 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 3 Overnight Layover -London
- 4 Flamenco in Sevilla
- 5 hotel in Prague
- 6 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 7 RHK's Spring Trip
- 8 5 Days in Provence
- 9 15 nights in Italy
- 10 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 11 Shoppingin Spain
- 12 Dublin to Dingle?
- 13 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 14 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 15 Glencoe As A Base in Scotland?
- 16 [POLL] Have you ever been in NP Plitvice Lake in Croatia?
- 17 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 18 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 19 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 20 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 21 Half-day in Lindau- What to do?
- 22 Another Visit to London
- 23 Wine tour recommendations around Greve
- 24 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 25 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy