I am hoping to visit Ephesus in late October. I will be staying in Rhodes and traveling across to Marmaris by catamaran, stay 2 nights and do a day trip to Ephesus.
I have managed to find details on the catamaran, schedules as well as day tours but am stumped on where to stay in Marmaris.
I am looking for a hotel either near the ferry port in Marmaris or with hotel transfer/ easy access. I would prefer to have a hotel with a lift and around a €100 if possible but ease of access is most important.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 Lake Garda- Italy
- 3 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 4 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 5 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 6 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 7 Paris gtg in October?
- 8 Brussels Airport
- 9 Traveling through Bucharest, Budapest, Zagreb and Belgrade
- 10 Belgian airports
- 11 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 12 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 13 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 14 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 15 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 16 Trains France/Switzerland
- 17 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 18 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 19 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 20 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 21 Which order should I travel
- 22 Which order should I travel
- 23 Which order should I travel
- 24 Train questions for Switzerland
- 25 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition