I am hoping to visit Ephesus in late October. I will be staying in Rhodes and traveling across to Marmaris by catamaran, stay 2 nights and do a day trip to Ephesus.
I have managed to find details on the catamaran, schedules as well as day tours but am stumped on where to stay in Marmaris.
I am looking for a hotel either near the ferry port in Marmaris or with hotel transfer/ easy access. I would prefer to have a hotel with a lift and around a €100 if possible but ease of access is most important.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best daypack ?
- 2 13 nights in switzerland
- 3 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 4 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 5 SURPRISE TRIP
- 6 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 7 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 8 Paris in August
- 9 Europe for Beginners
- 10 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 11 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 12 thoughts on my itenerary France and Italy
- 13 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 14 Use of Train Tickets
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 17 Short time in Vienna
- 18 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Travel from Barcelona to Dordogne
- 21 Iceland in January/February
- 22 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 23 Valencia Spain
- 24 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 25 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition