I am hoping to visit Ephesus in late October. I will be staying in Rhodes and traveling across to Marmaris by catamaran, stay 2 nights and do a day trip to Ephesus.
I have managed to find details on the catamaran, schedules as well as day tours but am stumped on where to stay in Marmaris.
I am looking for a hotel either near the ferry port in Marmaris or with hotel transfer/ easy access. I would prefer to have a hotel with a lift and around a €100 if possible but ease of access is most important.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 Should I book my own guide for the Lourve and Versaille?
- 4 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 5 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 6 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 7 French Election - Questions???
- 8 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 9 2 weeks Europe trip
- 10 Leather goods in Florence
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 18 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 19 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 20 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 French election
- 23 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 24 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 25 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017