I'd like to book a room in Istanbul with a beautiful view of the Bosporus and the city in a hotel with a pool. I read reviews of the Marmara and the Marmara Pera and they are not the best. These hotels fit our criteria and our budget but I'd like to make sure they are clean and safe and not terrible. The Swissotel and the Kempinsky are out of our price range. Do you have any other recommendations?
Marmara or Marmara Pera in Istanbul
- 1 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 2 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 5 Rome's night of the museums 18 May 2013
- 6 Travel in Spain
- 7 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 8 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 9 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 10 Gothenburg or Aarhus?
- 11 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 12 Lucerne where to stay
- 13 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 14 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 15 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 16 I Need To Vent!
- 17 France: CDG to Beaune
- 18 Athens licensed tour guide
- 19 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 20 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 21 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 22 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 23 Visit to Russia - Money
- 24 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 25 Train from London to Edinburgh