We have an 8 hour layover in Frankfurt. Time to make it to Marksburg Castle and see it? If so, how should we do it. We land around 9am from the United States, so we'll have to clear customs.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 2 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 3 men's shoes spain
- 4 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 5 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 6 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 7 Unique Venice Activity
- 8 Traveling in France by train
- 9 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 10 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 13 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 14 London visit
- 15 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 16 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 17 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 18 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 19 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 20 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 21 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 24 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?