We have an 8 hour layover in Frankfurt. Time to make it to Marksburg Castle and see it? If so, how should we do it. We land around 9am from the United States, so we'll have to clear customs.
View all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian Travel Guide
- 2 Roof Collapses on London's Crowded Appollo Theatre...
- 3 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 4 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 5 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 6 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 7 Sicily 10 days
- 8 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 9 insider tours in berlin
- 10 Do Cabs in Rome accept credit card for payment?
- 11 Private Guide for Istanbul
- 12 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 13 3 days in Barcelona
- 14 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 15 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 16 One hundred years of Krakow
- 17 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 18 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 19 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 20 Am I too fat too travel?
- 21 Sad news: Le Drouot, 103 rue Richelieu, is no more
- 22 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 23 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 24 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 25 Traveling within Italy