Just love the M&S Extra Strong Tea bags but living in Italy means its hard to get unless somebody goes visiting London from here. Any suggestions on either substitutes or means of supply? (I was so impressed by the Fortnum and Mason Christmas Tea Crisis response I thought I'd give it a try.)
Marks and Spencer Tea
- 1 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 2 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 3 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 4 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 5 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 6 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 7 Places to visit from London
- 8 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 9 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 10 Renting Apartment in Nice
- 11 Do and don't, eating in France
- 12 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 13 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 14 Getting the best our of Europe
- 15 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 16 Help with Spain Trip in Late August
- 17 Paris museums free admission
- 18 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 19 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 20 Spain with kids
- 21 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 22 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 23 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 24 Meeting up at CDG
- 25 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest