I am just starting some research on Tallinn because my family will be spending a few days there and in Stockholm next summer. We still haven't decided which days to spend where, but I don't want to miss any worthy markets in Tallinn, if any exist.
Any words of wisdom?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving loop in Normandy
- 2 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 3 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 4 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 5 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 6 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 7 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 8 If Greece exits
- 9 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 10 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 11 Lisbon transportation
- 12 Tuscany with kids; day hikes, hill towns, off the beaten path
- 13 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 14 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 15 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 16 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 17 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 18 Gorges du Tarn- No car...?
- 19 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 20 5 days in Paris
- 21 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 22 Paris to Barcelona June 2016 sights and cost
- 23 Package Tours of Normandy
- 24 Three girls in Naples
- 25 20-day tour arrangement in the UK