I am just starting some research on Tallinn because my family will be spending a few days there and in Stockholm next summer. We still haven't decided which days to spend where, but I don't want to miss any worthy markets in Tallinn, if any exist.
Any words of wisdom?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 2 ['-'] 바카라사이트주소 ['-'] BUS97[.]COM ['-'] 카지노게임사이트
- 3 Vacation
- 4 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 5 Rouen Tour Companies
- 6 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Praiano hotel question
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 St Denis Cathedral
- 15 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 16 Italy bus or train
- 17 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 20 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 21 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 22 Rome-Itinerary
- 23 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra