I am just starting some research on Tallinn because my family will be spending a few days there and in Stockholm next summer. We still haven't decided which days to spend where, but I don't want to miss any worthy markets in Tallinn, if any exist.
Any words of wisdom?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Piedmont question
- 2 Insurance on rental car options
- 3 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 6 Italy in January?
- 7 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 8 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 9 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 10 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 11 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 12 Top Tapas Tascas
- 13 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 14 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 15 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 16 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 17 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 20 Keukenhof in May?
- 21 Happy birthday ATM
- 22 24 hours in Paris
- 23 Istanbul at Easter
- 24 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 25 tickets for Wimbledon