I am just starting some research on Tallinn because my family will be spending a few days there and in Stockholm next summer. We still haven't decided which days to spend where, but I don't want to miss any worthy markets in Tallinn, if any exist.
Any words of wisdom?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basilicata region of southern Italy, also known as Lucania
- 2 Buying Train Tickets to and from Prague
- 3 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 4 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 7 Madrid airport question
- 8 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 9 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 vegetarian in spain
- 13 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 14 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 15 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 16 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 17 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 18 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 19 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 20 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 21 Imbros Gorge
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 25 Sunday and Monday in Provence area