I am just starting some research on Tallinn because my family will be spending a few days there and in Stockholm next summer. We still haven't decided which days to spend where, but I don't want to miss any worthy markets in Tallinn, if any exist.
Any words of wisdom?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 2 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 3 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 4 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 5 Europe itinerary
- 6 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 7 Greece Experts
- 8 Europe itinerary review
- 9 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 10 My First Trip to Europe...
- 11 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 12 European Travel in March
- 13 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 14 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 15 Iceland in 4 days?
- 16 Munich-6 days in September
- 17 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 18 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 19 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 20 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 21 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 22 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 23 SIM card
- 24 Sixt insurance claim
- 25 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.