During our last trip to Barcelona, we spent about 40min (and would have happily spent more!) at the La Boqueria Market. We also loved shopping at the market in Budapest. During our upcoming trip, we’ll be in Malaga, Seville, and Madrid. I know there are markets in each city.
I was planning to pick up some gourmet gifts etc to take back during our last day (dedicated to shopping ) in Madrid at the Mercado de San Miguel.
At the beginning of our Andalucía trip in Malaga, I’m planning a 30-40min walk through the Mercado Central Atarazanas --to pick up some fruit and snacks for the bus ride to Granada. I don’t know if we should try buying some gifts, as we’ll be changing hotels three times and not having good refrigerators.
I was not planning to do a market stop in Seville –the one underneath the Metropol Parasole. But now I wonder if we are missing something really great?
Would you try to do all three of these markets? Or having enough time set aside for Madrid’s market would be enough? Is the market in Seville really worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profactor-t-2000/
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Andalucia Spain
- 4 seat reservations
- 5 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 6 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 7 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 8 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 9 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 10 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 11 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 12 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 13 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 14 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 15 Italy in a week
- 16 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 17 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 18 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 19 Germany-Car or Train
- 20 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 21 SURPRISE TRIP
- 22 Jewish Vienna
- 23 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 24 Reaching the Lake District
- 25 Positano Hotel in September