During our last trip to Barcelona, we spent about 40min (and would have happily spent more!) at the La Boqueria Market. We also loved shopping at the market in Budapest. During our upcoming trip, we’ll be in Malaga, Seville, and Madrid. I know there are markets in each city.
I was planning to pick up some gourmet gifts etc to take back during our last day (dedicated to shopping ) in Madrid at the Mercado de San Miguel.
At the beginning of our Andalucía trip in Malaga, I’m planning a 30-40min walk through the Mercado Central Atarazanas --to pick up some fruit and snacks for the bus ride to Granada. I don’t know if we should try buying some gifts, as we’ll be changing hotels three times and not having good refrigerators.
I was not planning to do a market stop in Seville –the one underneath the Metropol Parasole. But now I wonder if we are missing something really great?
Would you try to do all three of these markets? Or having enough time set aside for Madrid’s market would be enough? Is the market in Seville really worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 2 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 3 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 4 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 5 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 6 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 7 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 8 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Meteora for older folk
- 11 Versailles
- 12 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 15 driving from prague to salzburg
- 16 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 17 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 18 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 19 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 20 Germany train help!
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 24 Sicily
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip