We were in Barcelona in 2010 and the Maritime Museum was closed. I go to the webesite but not in English and I can't find a source to determine whether it is now open. We will be there again at the end of April. Open then or not? Thanks.
- 1 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 2 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 3 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 4 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 7 jungfraujoch mid june
- 8 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 9 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 10 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 11 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 12 confused by timeshare offer
- 13 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 14 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 15 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 16 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 17 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 18 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 19 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 20 How Long For Santorini?
- 21 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 22 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?
- 23 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 24 Evening in Oslo
- 25 Prague Itinerary