We will be in St. Petersburg in June by cruise and are interested in the Mariinsky Theatre Backstage Tour with our girls, ages 11-15. Has anyone been and is it worth it? It costs about $80 per person for the tour. It sounds very interesting when you read their description but I would love to get feedback from someone who has been. Thanks.
Mariinsky Theatre Backstage Tour in St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 2 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 3 Weekend in Norfolk
- 4 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 5 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 6 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 7 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 Burgundy in May
- 10 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 11 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 12 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 13 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 St Germain
- 16 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 17 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 18 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 19 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 20 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 21 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 22 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 23 A Greek sojourn
- 24 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 25 Italy travelogue, Part III (Positano & the Amalfi Coast)