We will be in St. Petersburg in June by cruise and are interested in the Mariinsky Theatre Backstage Tour with our girls, ages 11-15. Has anyone been and is it worth it? It costs about $80 per person for the tour. It sounds very interesting when you read their description but I would love to get feedback from someone who has been. Thanks.
Mariinsky Theatre Backstage Tour in St. Petersburg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 6 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 7 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 hotels in Seville
- 11 Sicily Suggetions
- 12 car rental companies Italy
- 13 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 14 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 15 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 16 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 17 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 18 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 19 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 21 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 22 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 23 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 24 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 25 Paris in April?