I am looking at staying at the Marco Polo Presjna and just curious how easy it is to get around, what is around there for things to do (restaurants, pubs, shopping etc.) First time to Russia and not sure how much alone time I will have as I am there on business, but I will have a free day on the 30th (next week or so)
Marco Polo Presnja location - Moscow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 3 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 4 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 5 London hotel tax is 20%
- 6 Dolomites in the summer - watch this
- 7 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 8 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 9 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 10 Do trains run past midnight???
- 11 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 12 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 13 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 14 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 15 Venice - boats on canals
- 16 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 17 Barcelona for single female
- 18 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 19 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 20 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 21 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 22 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 23 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 24 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 25 Best luggage for a 7 week trip