I am looking at staying at the Marco Polo Presjna and just curious how easy it is to get around, what is around there for things to do (restaurants, pubs, shopping etc.) First time to Russia and not sure how much alone time I will have as I am there on business, but I will have a free day on the 30th (next week or so)
Marco Polo Presnja location - Moscow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 3 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 4 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 5 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 6 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 7 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 8 Budget for 3 Month's
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 11 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 14 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 18 London 2nd time around
- 19 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 20 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 21 London visit
- 22 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 23 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?