I am looking at staying at the Marco Polo Presjna and just curious how easy it is to get around, what is around there for things to do (restaurants, pubs, shopping etc.) First time to Russia and not sure how much alone time I will have as I am there on business, but I will have a free day on the 30th (next week or so)
Marco Polo Presnja location - Moscow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 2 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 3 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 4 South of Switzerland
- 5 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 6 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 7 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 8 Home Base in Belgium
- 9 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 10 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 13 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 14 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 15 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 16 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 17 Itinerary for Spain
- 18 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 21 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 22 2 different itineraries
- 23 Recommend a tour company?
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 England in 7 days