How cold is it in England late March early April for a driving holiday to Cornwall, Bath, Wales ending in London? Do we need gloves, hats and very warm coats? Can we expect a few nice days?
March/April weather in England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 2 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 3 Dublin to Armagh?
- 4 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 5 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 6 Gite and/or agritourism
- 7 Apartment for family trip to London
- 8 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 9 Prebook B&Bs
- 10 Switzerland
- 11 England and Scotland
- 12 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 20 days in Germany
- 17 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 18 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 23 Athens/Istanbul March
- 24 French open
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?