We are planning a visit to Reykjavik, late March 99. Any advise on tours, weather, food costs, nightlife and any thing else to do for four days (midweek).
Thank you for your help. Please reply or email me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 4 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 5 3 Night Stopover mid September - What to see/do?
- 6 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 7 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 8 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 9 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 10 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 11 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 12 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 13 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 14 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 15 First trip to London and Paris, need your comments
- 16 Scotland Highlands
- 17 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 18 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 19 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 20 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 21 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 22 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 23 Lunch restaurant near Modena Acetias
- 24 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 25 Feedback on Spain Trip