Have a question about this upcoming strike on March 29 in Spain. We plan to take Los Amarillos bus from Seville to Ronda on March 29th. Will the bus service also be affected due to strike? We have a train reservation for March 30 in the morning from Ronda to Granada, so we can't be delayed coming into Ronda. We can't be in Ronda any earlier than March 29 either, as that upsets prior days schedule, which are pretty much set and paid for (Madrid, Cordoba, Seville). Any ideas? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 2 가인안마o1o 2816 2526가인안마시술소 가인안마방
- 3 다모아카지노＼♛＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♛＼슈퍼카지노(‷다모아카지노‷)＼
- 4 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 5 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 6 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 7 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 8 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 9 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 10 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 11 Spain and South of France
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 13 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 14 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 15 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 16 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 20 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 21 Prague itinerary advice
- 22 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 23 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 24 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 25 Visa Free Entry To Spain