Have a question about this upcoming strike on March 29 in Spain. We plan to take Los Amarillos bus from Seville to Ronda on March 29th. Will the bus service also be affected due to strike? We have a train reservation for March 30 in the morning from Ronda to Granada, so we can't be delayed coming into Ronda. We can't be in Ronda any earlier than March 29 either, as that upsets prior days schedule, which are pretty much set and paid for (Madrid, Cordoba, Seville). Any ideas? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 2 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 3 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 4 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 7 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 8 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 9 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 10 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 11 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 12 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 13 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 14 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 15 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 16 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 17 WWI Battlefields
- 18 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 19 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 20 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 21 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 22 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 23 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 24 Reaching the Lake District
- 25 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?