Have a question about this upcoming strike on March 29 in Spain. We plan to take Los Amarillos bus from Seville to Ronda on March 29th. Will the bus service also be affected due to strike? We have a train reservation for March 30 in the morning from Ronda to Granada, so we can't be delayed coming into Ronda. We can't be in Ronda any earlier than March 29 either, as that upsets prior days schedule, which are pretty much set and paid for (Madrid, Cordoba, Seville). Any ideas? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 2 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 Paris Metro
- 5 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 8 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 9 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 10 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 11 A good book!!
- 12 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 13 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 14 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 15 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 16 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 CDG airport and connection time
- 19 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 20 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 21 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 22 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 23 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 24 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 25 getting to CDG