Have a question about this upcoming strike on March 29 in Spain. We plan to take Los Amarillos bus from Seville to Ronda on March 29th. Will the bus service also be affected due to strike? We have a train reservation for March 30 in the morning from Ronda to Granada, so we can't be delayed coming into Ronda. We can't be in Ronda any earlier than March 29 either, as that upsets prior days schedule, which are pretty much set and paid for (Madrid, Cordoba, Seville). Any ideas? Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 2 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 3 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 4 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 11 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 14 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 15 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 16 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 17 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 18 Uffizi Phone Number
- 19 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 20 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 21 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 22 Piedmont as a destination
- 23 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 24 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 25 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July