hoping to get some advice for a March 2012 Europe trip. My boyfriend and I went to go in mid March for 2 weeks.
We plan to fly into Amsterdam. They have the direct flights from Vancouver, so usually we can find a good deal. We've been to Amsterdam a lot and have friends there so it's nice to start our journey there.
We've been to:
Belgium (Brugge, Brussels, Antwerp)
Czech Republic (Prague, Pilsen, Kutna Hora)
Germany (Cologne, Berlin)
Netherlands (amsterdam, maastrict, utrecht, haarlem, rotterdam...)
Since it will be in mid March, can anyone recommend new places for us to go to?
We are in our early 30s and like:
Museums, Shopping, Dining, Walking...
I was thinking Italy but if we started in Amsterdam first, should we get a flight to Rome? Then from there I'm not sure where to go. I always imagine Italy being a country that you really should dedicate a good chunk of time to.
Also since it will be mid March the weather will be a bit cooler.
Paris is our favorite place to go there. But it would be nice to go somewhere we haven't been. Although I don't think I would get tired of going there.
Any advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 3 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 4 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 5 Paris in August
- 6 Getting around London
- 7 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 8 The DCC scam is spreading
- 9 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 10 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 11 Help with tips in UK
- 12 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 13 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 14 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 16 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 17 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 18 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 19 Scotland itinerary advice
- 20 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 21 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 22 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 23 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 24 Places to visit from Zurich
- 25 SURPRISE TRIP