hoping to get some advice for a March 2012 Europe trip. My boyfriend and I went to go in mid March for 2 weeks.
We plan to fly into Amsterdam. They have the direct flights from Vancouver, so usually we can find a good deal. We've been to Amsterdam a lot and have friends there so it's nice to start our journey there.
We've been to:
Belgium (Brugge, Brussels, Antwerp)
Czech Republic (Prague, Pilsen, Kutna Hora)
Germany (Cologne, Berlin)
Netherlands (amsterdam, maastrict, utrecht, haarlem, rotterdam...)
Since it will be in mid March, can anyone recommend new places for us to go to?
We are in our early 30s and like:
Museums, Shopping, Dining, Walking...
I was thinking Italy but if we started in Amsterdam first, should we get a flight to Rome? Then from there I'm not sure where to go. I always imagine Italy being a country that you really should dedicate a good chunk of time to.
Also since it will be mid March the weather will be a bit cooler.
Paris is our favorite place to go there. But it would be nice to go somewhere we haven't been. Although I don't think I would get tired of going there.
Any advice appreciated!
March 2012 Europe Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 2 London neighborhood suggestions
- 3 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 4 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 5 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 6 Restaurants in Spain
- 7 big family in Ireland
- 8 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 9 What to wear
- 10 Touring Dover Castle
- 11 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 12 Ireland itinerary
- 13 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 16 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 17 Cell phones in Ireland
- 18 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 Santorini transportation
- 21 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 22 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 25 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?