hoping to get some advice for a March 2012 Europe trip. My boyfriend and I went to go in mid March for 2 weeks.
We plan to fly into Amsterdam. They have the direct flights from Vancouver, so usually we can find a good deal. We've been to Amsterdam a lot and have friends there so it's nice to start our journey there.
We've been to:
Belgium (Brugge, Brussels, Antwerp)
Czech Republic (Prague, Pilsen, Kutna Hora)
Germany (Cologne, Berlin)
Netherlands (amsterdam, maastrict, utrecht, haarlem, rotterdam...)
Since it will be in mid March, can anyone recommend new places for us to go to?
We are in our early 30s and like:
Museums, Shopping, Dining, Walking...
I was thinking Italy but if we started in Amsterdam first, should we get a flight to Rome? Then from there I'm not sure where to go. I always imagine Italy being a country that you really should dedicate a good chunk of time to.
Also since it will be mid March the weather will be a bit cooler.
Paris is our favorite place to go there. But it would be nice to go somewhere we haven't been. Although I don't think I would get tired of going there.
Any advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.hitssupplements.com/sinuprex-reviews
- 2 What to expect over Christmas
- 3 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 4 First time in France
- 5 Italy/Greece with kids
- 6 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 7 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 8 Rome
- 9 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 10 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 11 Prague hotels
- 12 Need help in travel planning
- 13 Puglia or La Langhe
- 14 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 15 Munich
- 16 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 17 Northern lights in December
- 18 Booking hotels before trains
- 19 Flights from Croatia
- 20 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 21 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 22 Budapest
- 23 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 24 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 25 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?