hoping to get some advice for a March 2012 Europe trip. My boyfriend and I went to go in mid March for 2 weeks.
We plan to fly into Amsterdam. They have the direct flights from Vancouver, so usually we can find a good deal. We've been to Amsterdam a lot and have friends there so it's nice to start our journey there.
We've been to:
Belgium (Brugge, Brussels, Antwerp)
Czech Republic (Prague, Pilsen, Kutna Hora)
Germany (Cologne, Berlin)
Netherlands (amsterdam, maastrict, utrecht, haarlem, rotterdam...)
Since it will be in mid March, can anyone recommend new places for us to go to?
We are in our early 30s and like:
Museums, Shopping, Dining, Walking...
I was thinking Italy but if we started in Amsterdam first, should we get a flight to Rome? Then from there I'm not sure where to go. I always imagine Italy being a country that you really should dedicate a good chunk of time to.
Also since it will be mid March the weather will be a bit cooler.
Paris is our favorite place to go there. But it would be nice to go somewhere we haven't been. Although I don't think I would get tired of going there.
Any advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 2 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 3 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 4 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 5 Andalucia Itinerary
- 6 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 7 hotel in Venice
- 8 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 9 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 10 Travel help laundary
- 11 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 12 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 13 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 14 9 days in Paris Plz help plan
- 15 Driving time from Hvar to Sucuraj
- 16 What's on your bucket list?
- 17 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 18 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 19 Norway and Netherlands
- 20 Provence Planning Help
- 21 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 22 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 23 Sim card in Nice, France
- 24 Puglia and Matera
- 25 Back for more Honeymoon Help