hoping to get some advice for a March 2012 Europe trip. My boyfriend and I went to go in mid March for 2 weeks.
We plan to fly into Amsterdam. They have the direct flights from Vancouver, so usually we can find a good deal. We've been to Amsterdam a lot and have friends there so it's nice to start our journey there.
We've been to:
Belgium (Brugge, Brussels, Antwerp)
Czech Republic (Prague, Pilsen, Kutna Hora)
Germany (Cologne, Berlin)
Netherlands (amsterdam, maastrict, utrecht, haarlem, rotterdam...)
Since it will be in mid March, can anyone recommend new places for us to go to?
We are in our early 30s and like:
Museums, Shopping, Dining, Walking...
I was thinking Italy but if we started in Amsterdam first, should we get a flight to Rome? Then from there I'm not sure where to go. I always imagine Italy being a country that you really should dedicate a good chunk of time to.
Also since it will be mid March the weather will be a bit cooler.
Paris is our favorite place to go there. But it would be nice to go somewhere we haven't been. Although I don't think I would get tired of going there.
Any advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 현대바카라＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼인터넷카지노추천˝엠카지노
- 2 두바이경마 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 4 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 5 Best of Norway
- 6 두바이경마 ▣ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 7 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 8 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 9 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 10 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 11 Place to stay
- 12 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 13 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 14 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 15 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 16 London advice
- 17 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 18 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 19 Another Question re Scotland
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Valencia, Spain
- 23 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 24 Visit to Engand
- 25 Lovely Luxembourg!