hoping to get some advice for a March 2012 Europe trip. My boyfriend and I went to go in mid March for 2 weeks.
We plan to fly into Amsterdam. They have the direct flights from Vancouver, so usually we can find a good deal. We've been to Amsterdam a lot and have friends there so it's nice to start our journey there.
We've been to:
Belgium (Brugge, Brussels, Antwerp)
Czech Republic (Prague, Pilsen, Kutna Hora)
Germany (Cologne, Berlin)
Netherlands (amsterdam, maastrict, utrecht, haarlem, rotterdam...)
Since it will be in mid March, can anyone recommend new places for us to go to?
We are in our early 30s and like:
Museums, Shopping, Dining, Walking...
I was thinking Italy but if we started in Amsterdam first, should we get a flight to Rome? Then from there I'm not sure where to go. I always imagine Italy being a country that you really should dedicate a good chunk of time to.
Also since it will be mid March the weather will be a bit cooler.
Paris is our favorite place to go there. But it would be nice to go somewhere we haven't been. Although I don't think I would get tired of going there.
Any advice appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 5 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 9 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 10 Spain in July
- 11 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 12 International Flight Question
- 13 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 14 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 15 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 16 We're here!
- 17 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 20 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 21 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Interesting places to visit
- 25 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!