I am travelling from Marbella to Madrid on Monday 5 January 2004.
Can anyone tell me which would be the best way and how much would they cost.
I believe I can get the bus to Malage and then the train to Madrid for about 50 Euros - I got this via Renfe.
Does anyone have any information on the bus service from Marbella to Madrid - if there is one and how much?
Is there an alternative to going into Malaga?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 2 Mennagio to Switzerland - 3 days....
- 3 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 4 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 5 Barcelona completely overrated
- 6 Schengen Entry Ban ,can travel Romania?
- 7 Prague old town
- 8 Rome Airport Question!
- 9 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 10 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 11 tablet
- 12 26 days in Italy
- 13 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 14 Car rental between countries
- 15 Holland Itinerary
- 16 Train Ticket Help
- 17 Puglia Itinerary - too many choices
- 18 Whirlwind trip!
- 19 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 20 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 21 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 22 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 23 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 24 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 25 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?