I am travelling from Marbella to Madrid on Monday 5 January 2004.
Can anyone tell me which would be the best way and how much would they cost.
I believe I can get the bus to Malage and then the train to Madrid for about 50 Euros - I got this via Renfe.
Does anyone have any information on the bus service from Marbella to Madrid - if there is one and how much?
Is there an alternative to going into Malaga?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임＼＼【#HOT424。COM#】＼＼、그랜드카지노사이트
- 2 12 days in Western Sicily in April 2017 - itinerary questions
- 3 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 4 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 7 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 8 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 9 Italy Dolomites in early April
- 10 Morgan Hotel London for solo female
- 11 Charming areas to explore in London
- 12 Road trip to Spanish Pyrenees - Suggestions?
- 13 credit and debit cards
- 14 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 17 3 months in Switzerland this summer, need suggestions on weekend trips
- 18 I cuisine vs Cookin With Class
- 19 Labor Day in Paris
- 20 Drive from MXP to Lake Como (Moltrasio)
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Sardinia or Corsica??
- 23 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 24 Short Trip to Paris
- 25 Driver"s License & Language