I am travelling from Marbella to Madrid on Monday 5 January 2004.
Can anyone tell me which would be the best way and how much would they cost.
I believe I can get the bus to Malage and then the train to Madrid for about 50 Euros - I got this via Renfe.
Does anyone have any information on the bus service from Marbella to Madrid - if there is one and how much?
Is there an alternative to going into Malaga?
Thanks for your help.
Marbella to Madrid - by bus or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 2 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 3 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 4 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 5 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 6 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 7 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 8 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 9 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 10 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Reputable Tours
- 15 Is my plan ok
- 16 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Ideas for Spain in May
- 20 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 23 5 Observations About Paris
- 24 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 25 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain