I am travelling from Marbella to Madrid on Monday 5 January 2004.
Can anyone tell me which would be the best way and how much would they cost.
I believe I can get the bus to Malage and then the train to Madrid for about 50 Euros - I got this via Renfe.
Does anyone have any information on the bus service from Marbella to Madrid - if there is one and how much?
Is there an alternative to going into Malaga?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Amalfi or Positano
- 4 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 5 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 6 Public Transport information App/Website
- 7 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 8 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 9 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 10 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 11 12 Days in Italy
- 12 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 13 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 14 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 15 house exchange
- 16 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 17 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 18 Poland in September
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Croatia travel ideas
- 21 Taormina, Sicily
- 22 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 23 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 24 River Boat Cruise
- 25 Sliema, Malta