I am travelling from Marbella to Madrid on Monday 5 January 2004.
Can anyone tell me which would be the best way and how much would they cost.
I believe I can get the bus to Malage and then the train to Madrid for about 50 Euros - I got this via Renfe.
Does anyone have any information on the bus service from Marbella to Madrid - if there is one and how much?
Is there an alternative to going into Malaga?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 2 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 3 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 4 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 5 Sicily help
- 6 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 7 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 8 Rome -- The next time around
- 9 Hotels in Turin
- 10 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 11 Alitala
- 12 PARIS
- 13 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 14 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 15 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 16 Bordeaux to Nice
- 17 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 18 Rome to Venice
- 19 One free day in Barcelona
- 20 "Too Much Cows"
- 21 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 22 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 Uber vs. TfL
- 25 An evening in London