I am travelling from Marbella to Madrid on Monday 5 January 2004.
Can anyone tell me which would be the best way and how much would they cost.
I believe I can get the bus to Malage and then the train to Madrid for about 50 Euros - I got this via Renfe.
Does anyone have any information on the bus service from Marbella to Madrid - if there is one and how much?
Is there an alternative to going into Malaga?
Thanks for your help.
Marbella to Madrid - by bus or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 floods in Andalucia
- 2 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 3 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 4 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 5 Dubai to St. Juery France to Schaffhausen Switzerland
- 6 at what point should one get health insurance
- 7 Tipping in the UK
- 8 4 Months in Europe
- 9 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 10 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 11 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 12 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 13 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 16 France in October
- 17 Wines charted by flavor
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 20 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 21 Airbnb scam
- 22 Dusseldorf and Frankfurt
- 23 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 24 Help with Summer 2015 Trip to Italy
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?