I am travelling from Marbella to Madrid on Monday 5 January 2004.
Can anyone tell me which would be the best way and how much would they cost.
I believe I can get the bus to Malage and then the train to Madrid for about 50 Euros - I got this via Renfe.
Does anyone have any information on the bus service from Marbella to Madrid - if there is one and how much?
Is there an alternative to going into Malaga?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 2 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 3 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 4 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 5 Train travel to and from Paris
- 6 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 7 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 8 Schengen question....confirmation needed
- 9 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 10 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 11 Traveling in Belgium
- 12 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 13 Cab cost from Tegel/ Germany/ to Charlottenstrasse
- 14 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland
- 15 Whistle stop family road trip
- 16 Ischia-Thermal Pools
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 19 Pisa/Florence and Naples/Pompeii questions
- 20 Cascais Day Trip - Sunday or Monday?
- 21 Wine Shipping from Puglia
- 22 Getting around London
- 23 Children's seat on Nextbike in Wachau Valley?
- 24 Valencia Spain
- 25 Language to use in Belgium