I am travelling from Marbella to Madrid on Monday 5 January 2004.
Can anyone tell me which would be the best way and how much would they cost.
I believe I can get the bus to Malage and then the train to Madrid for about 50 Euros - I got this via Renfe.
Does anyone have any information on the bus service from Marbella to Madrid - if there is one and how much?
Is there an alternative to going into Malaga?
Thanks for your help.
Marbella to Madrid - by bus or train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 2 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 3 Mont St Michel
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 6 London hotel
- 7 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 8 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Day trip from London to Paris
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 14 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 18 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 19 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 20 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 21 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 22 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 23 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 24 Porto -City Break
- 25 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??