I am thinking of visiting this area in the last week of may.
We are two adults and twin 6 year olds.
Are the beaches good for swimming this time of the year.
What day trips might we expect from this area?
Looking for cool people, unique architecture, good food.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 2 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 3 Another Book List for Italy
- 4 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 5 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 6 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 7 Last night in Sweden
- 8 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 13 charming cities in Spain
- 14 Venice
- 15 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 17 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 18 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 19 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 20 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 21 Berlin, Nice and London
- 22 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 23 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 24 Day in Madrid
- 25 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...