I am thinking of visiting this area in the last week of may.
We are two adults and twin 6 year olds.
Are the beaches good for swimming this time of the year.
What day trips might we expect from this area?
Looking for cool people, unique architecture, good food.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Things to do in Brussels
- 8 Naxos car rental
- 9 Short Trip in July
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 13 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 14 Recommendations for Wiesbaden
- 15 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 16 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 17 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 18 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 19 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 20 K-Day
- 21 How do you buy a Camper Van in Europe? Help ME!
- 22 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 23 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Campervan in Croatia