My partner and I are planning a trip to Marbella later in the year and are looking for some hotel recommendations (4-5 star). We'd like to stay near Marbella Old Town, but also be by the beach. We've heard there are a couple of nice places to stay in the Goldern Mile - Gaudalpin Marbella was recommended- would you chose this place or are there better options nearby? Thanks
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 2 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 3 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 4 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 5 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 6 Best area to stay in Rome
- 7 Paris Ticket t+
- 8 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 9 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 10 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 11 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 12 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 13 river cruise choice
- 14 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 15 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 16 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 17 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 18 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 19 Train Passes
- 20 Rome apartment
- 21 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 22 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 23 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 24 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 25 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!