I am hoping that there is a site where I can put in where I want to go in Paris, along with my hotel location and it will pick the most efficient route there by Metro? or Bus?? If I select the transit option in Mapquest, it is NOT helpful, and seems to default to walking. Hubby and I are going in April for 8 days... yeah....
"Mapquesting" the Paris Metro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 2 First Trip to Europe
- 3 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 4 Globus Tours
- 5 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 6 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 7 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 8 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 9 Central London Hotels
- 10 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 11 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 12 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 13 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 14 Paris Taxi
- 15 Apartment cooking in Paris
- 16 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 17 Bielsa, Spain - Any info?
- 18 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 19 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 20 review of grimaldi ferry barcelona to porto torres
- 21 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 22 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 23 Cornwall or Paris?
- 24 Paris T A X I
- 25 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days