I am hoping that there is a site where I can put in where I want to go in Paris, along with my hotel location and it will pick the most efficient route there by Metro? or Bus?? If I select the transit option in Mapquest, it is NOT helpful, and seems to default to walking. Hubby and I are going in April for 8 days... yeah....
"Mapquesting" the Paris Metro
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 5 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 6 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 Travel with Teens
- 9 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 10 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 Reims for a day
- 15 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 16 I think this is a scam!
- 17 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 20 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 21 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 24 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 25 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?