Hello! We are heading to England next autumn and I would like recommendations for a good map/atlas. I have been using online maps to plan the trip. We have a Garmin, but I don’t want to rely on it. I prefer to have a map in the car to navigate. Also, should I wait until we arrive in England or buy ahead of time? Thank you!
Map of England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Best driving map for Greece?
- 3 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 4 Train tickets within Italy
- 5 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 6 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 7 Questions for Paris residents
- 8 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 9 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 10 Central European train travel
- 11 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 12 Can You Name theTen Most Popular Tourist Cities In Europe???
- 13 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 14 Carinthia
- 15 Southwestern England
- 16 What Happened to My Hairdryer? - An Electrical Question
- 17 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 18 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 19 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 20 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 21 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 22 VENERE.COM.....how reliable?
- 23 Sicily by train or bus
- 24 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 25 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?