Hello! We are heading to England next autumn and I would like recommendations for a good map/atlas. I have been using online maps to plan the trip. We have a Garmin, but I don’t want to rely on it. I prefer to have a map in the car to navigate. Also, should I wait until we arrive in England or buy ahead of time? Thank you!
Map of England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 2 An extra night in Germany: Rothenburg odT or Munich?...Opinions?
- 3 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 4 Europe Tour with Kids
- 5 Unique Venice Activity
- 6 Lakes District UK
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 England & Scotland in April
- 9 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 10 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 11 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 12 Is this the right way<>?
- 13 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 14 Your favourite places in Bath
- 15 Rental car scams in Italy
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 Rome Areas to stay
- 18 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 Italy and Croatia
- 21 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 22 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 23 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 24 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 25 Italy - Month of July