Hello! We are heading to England next autumn and I would like recommendations for a good map/atlas. I have been using online maps to plan the trip. We have a Garmin, but I don’t want to rely on it. I prefer to have a map in the car to navigate. Also, should I wait until we arrive in England or buy ahead of time? Thank you!
Map of England
- 1 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 London on a sunny day
- 4 rand versus euro
- 5 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 6 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 7 Savona - San Remo - where to spend the night?
- 8 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 9 Sardinia, Italy
- 10 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 11 Which tour company would be best?
- 12 What is the best food in France?
- 13 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 14 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 15 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 16 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 Rhine River Intinerary
- 19 Shuttle or taxi from Nice airport to Cannes?
- 20 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 21 Visa to TURKEY
- 22 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 23 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 24 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 25 Four Days in Seville