Hello! We are heading to England next autumn and I would like recommendations for a good map/atlas. I have been using online maps to plan the trip. We have a Garmin, but I don’t want to rely on it. I prefer to have a map in the car to navigate. Also, should I wait until we arrive in England or buy ahead of time? Thank you!
Map of England
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 2 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 3 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 4 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 5 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 6 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 7 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 8 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 9 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 10 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 11 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 12 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 13 Best beach town in Italy?
- 14 Italy and Croatia
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 17 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 18 Bregenz or Lindau
- 19 Weekend in Norfolk
- 20 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 21 A Greek sojourn
- 22 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 23 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 24 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 25 Barcelona/Andalucia