Working on a new driving trip for fall 2014. Never been to Mantua. Thinking about 3 nights and 2 days. Worth a stop? Car friendly places to stay in city central?
Thanks in advance to the always helpful Fodorites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona Itinerary
- 2 Texans Take a Tour
- 3 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 4 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 5 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 6 Lisbon
- 7 Count Dracula invites you to Transylvania!
- 8 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 9 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 10 One night in Amsterdam?
- 11 barcelona
- 12 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 13 A plethora of islands
- 14 Referendum in Greece
- 15 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 16 10 days in spain
- 17 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 18 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 19 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 20 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 21 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 22 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 23 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 24 Switzeraland Iternary
- 25 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old