Working on a new driving trip for fall 2014. Never been to Mantua. Thinking about 3 nights and 2 days. Worth a stop? Car friendly places to stay in city central?
Thanks in advance to the always helpful Fodorites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 2 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 4 Tattoos in Italy
- 5 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 6 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 9 Driving from Barcelona to Faro, Portugal
- 10 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 13 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 14 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 15 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 16 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 17 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 18 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 19 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 20 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 21 Night Bus?
- 22 Spain in November
- 23 Reading for Italy, Adventures Abroad
- 24 Shall we Gdansk?
- 25 What Car Rental Agency in Italy?