Working on a new driving trip for fall 2014. Never been to Mantua. Thinking about 3 nights and 2 days. Worth a stop? Car friendly places to stay in city central?
Thanks in advance to the always helpful Fodorites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.pureasiangarciniareview.com/clemix-male-enhancement/
- 2 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 5 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 6 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 7 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 8 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 9 Cartagena Spain
- 10 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 11 Malaga Spain
- 12 Ibiiza Spain
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 Iceland trip report!
- 15 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 16 Seville to Cordoba
- 17 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 18 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 19 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 20 3 nights in Madrid
- 21 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 22 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 23 ATM
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants