Working on a new driving trip for fall 2014. Never been to Mantua. Thinking about 3 nights and 2 days. Worth a stop? Car friendly places to stay in city central?
Thanks in advance to the always helpful Fodorites.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Information about French Alps
- 2 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 3 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 4 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 5 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 6 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 7 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 8 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 9 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 10 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 11 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 12 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 13 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 14 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 15 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 Best Indian Food
- 18 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 19 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 20 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 21 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 22 Piedmont as a destination
- 23 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 dinner jackets