After poring over all the information available, I would like your help with this dilemma:-
My parents will come with my husband and I on a trip this September. Both are over sixty, with dad having recovered from a brain stroke, he is back to normal life but won't be able to manage too uneven a road and non-stop walking. Mom has weak knees so needs to rest between prolonged walks. None of them will like to walk up inclines.
But I still wanted to take them on a walking trail, if possible. I have seen and liked the Murren to Gimmelwald trail (might have missed details about difficulty) which lasts about an hour? I also like the Mannlichen-KS walking trail which is more popular (is the last part a steep climb on this one?).
Both walks are downhill and seem to have spots where my folks can rest while we carry sandwiches and water with us for refreshments...
I have only one day for this (will stay either in Wengen or Murren, most probably Wengen). So, can't do both.
Please let me know if I am off my rocker to even think of taking them on these trails? The scenic views of green meadows, villages with towering Swiss Alps behind them are so tempting.
Those who have done either or both, please let me know the ground realities. But kindly keep in mind I am talking about senior citizens who are not totally fit but don't lack in motivation.
My sincere gratitude
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브바카라
- 2 온라인바카라【KBK99。COM】영국바카라づ바카라광고
- 3 바카라게임방법【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 4 포커게임사이트【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 5 텍사스홀덤포커【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 6 필리핀밤문화여행【XAX111.ＣoM】바카라사이트
- 7 비비바카라【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 8 바카라사이트【KBK99。COM】온라인정선카지노다운づ텍사스바카라
- 9 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 10 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 11 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 12 Clean up spam
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 Valencia, Spain
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 16 Help with basic itinerary
- 17 Parking in Girona
- 18 Cinqueterre
- 19 Greece and Italy Combo
- 20 Visit to Engand
- 21 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 22 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 23 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 24 YIKES!
- 25 Which city order makes most sense?
Mannlichen-Kleine or Murren-Gimmelwald walk - Senior citizens