We want to stay in a quiet country village near Oldham and Rochdale while visiting family, and are considering the Greenfield and Delph area, or farther south, Glossop? Any advice would be appreciated.
manchester UK area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 3 Southern Spain
- 4 5 Observations About Paris
- 5 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 6 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 11 Scotland November 2015
- 12 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 13 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 15 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 16 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 17 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 18 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 19 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Museums in Berlin
- 22 Schengen Visa Rules
- 23 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 24 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 25 Sono arrivato a Venezia