We'll be visiting Manarola for only 2 nights and I'm looking into these 3 places to stay.
They all look great and price are similar. My only concern is the hike to it with luggage.
although we are planning to only pack carry-ons with wheels, we have 2 children with their own luggage.
I know 5 Terre is a hiking place but I was trying to avoid too much of a hike with luggage.
Does anyone know which one would be the easier to get to??
If we decide to rent a car...Is it safe to leave our luggage in car and just bring up a backpack to the room?? I know we have to park far from hotel.
thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 3 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 4 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 5 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 11 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 12 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 13 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 14 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 17 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 18 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 Trogir or Split
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Istria in two days