We'll be visiting Manarola for only 2 nights and I'm looking into these 3 places to stay.
They all look great and price are similar. My only concern is the hike to it with luggage.
although we are planning to only pack carry-ons with wheels, we have 2 children with their own luggage.
I know 5 Terre is a hiking place but I was trying to avoid too much of a hike with luggage.
Does anyone know which one would be the easier to get to??
If we decide to rent a car...Is it safe to leave our luggage in car and just bring up a backpack to the room?? I know we have to park far from hotel.
thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 2 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 3 Shoes in Scotland
- 4 Engadine Valley help
- 5 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 6 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 7 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 10 Naples, Italy
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 14 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 15 French restaurants
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 18 Tuscany 6 nights
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 22 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 23 Planning a European Trip
- 24 France & Italy, May or June
- 25 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March