We'll be visiting Manarola for only 2 nights and I'm looking into these 3 places to stay.
They all look great and price are similar. My only concern is the hike to it with luggage.
although we are planning to only pack carry-ons with wheels, we have 2 children with their own luggage.
I know 5 Terre is a hiking place but I was trying to avoid too much of a hike with luggage.
Does anyone know which one would be the easier to get to??
If we decide to rent a car...Is it safe to leave our luggage in car and just bring up a backpack to the room?? I know we have to park far from hotel.
thank you for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 5 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 6 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 7 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 8 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 9 Driving through Paris
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 12 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 13 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 14 San Sebastián
- 15 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 16 italy Cinque Terre
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 19 Can parking
- 20 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 21 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 22 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 23 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 24 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna