Has anyone here taken her cooking class? I am considering doing so when I am there in a few weeks. It looks marvelous!
I'm still waiting to hear back from her if it is truly an all day affair or only an afternoon. I'm not sure I'll have time to take an entire day out for a cooking class as I only have 5 nights/4 days in Positano (the rest being Capri or Naples).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 2 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 3 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 4 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 5 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 6 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 7 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 8 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 9 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 10 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 11 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 12 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 13 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 14 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 15 Italy by car
- 16 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 17 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 18 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 19 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 20 T Mobile Does it Again
- 21 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 22 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 23 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 24 Seville Itinerary
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere