Has anyone here taken her cooking class? I am considering doing so when I am there in a few weeks. It looks marvelous!
I'm still waiting to hear back from her if it is truly an all day affair or only an afternoon. I'm not sure I'll have time to take an entire day out for a cooking class as I only have 5 nights/4 days in Positano (the rest being Capri or Naples).
Mamma Agata's cooking classes (Ravello, Amalfi Coast)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 4 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 9 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 10 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 11 22 year olds in Europe
- 12 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 13 Granada
- 14 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 15 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 16 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 17 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 18 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 19 Coffee in Naples
- 20 A Sardinia trip report
- 21 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 22 First time Ireland trip
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth