Has anyone here taken her cooking class? I am considering doing so when I am there in a few weeks. It looks marvelous!
I'm still waiting to hear back from her if it is truly an all day affair or only an afternoon. I'm not sure I'll have time to take an entire day out for a cooking class as I only have 5 nights/4 days in Positano (the rest being Capri or Naples).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a European Trip
- 2 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 3 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 4 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 5 Ireland
- 6 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 7 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 8 What do after Bernia Express?
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 11 10 day Italy
- 12 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 13 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 14 Santorini lodging
- 15 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 16 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 17 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 18 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 19 What to do at 7:00am
- 20 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 21 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 25 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids