Has anyone here taken her cooking class? I am considering doing so when I am there in a few weeks. It looks marvelous!
I'm still waiting to hear back from her if it is truly an all day affair or only an afternoon. I'm not sure I'll have time to take an entire day out for a cooking class as I only have 5 nights/4 days in Positano (the rest being Capri or Naples).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Breakfast: London
- 2 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 3 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 4 http://healthytipweb.com/wonder-bust-reviews/
- 5 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 6 Camino Redux
- 7 A weekend in Jurassic Coast
- 8 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 9 Day trips from Amsterdam
- 10 Macedonia, Greece
- 11 worthy or no?
- 12 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 13 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 14 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 15 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 16 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 17 Seville bus information
- 18 Montpellier to Arles
- 19 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 20 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 21 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 22 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 23 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 24 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 25 Where to stay in Paris for our 1st time there?