Has anyone here taken her cooking class? I am considering doing so when I am there in a few weeks. It looks marvelous!
I'm still waiting to hear back from her if it is truly an all day affair or only an afternoon. I'm not sure I'll have time to take an entire day out for a cooking class as I only have 5 nights/4 days in Positano (the rest being Capri or Naples).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 2 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 3 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 4 Switzerland Hotels
- 5 Florence and Rome
- 6 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 7 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 8 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 9 Amalfi October 16-25
- 10 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 11 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 12 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 13 21 nights in England, please help
- 14 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 15 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 18 Trip report European honeymoon
- 19 Ireland-3 Weeks, 3 Bases
- 20 Sentimental Journey
- 21 Need advice on Greek islands
- 22 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 23 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 24 Paris to the Past, by Ina Caro
- 25 Where can I buy a gounded plug adapter for Switzerland?