Thought I'd consult all of you here about what pros & cons there would be in choosing 7-10 days or so in Malta/Gozo at this particular time of year. I do Not like hot weather, and when hiking around sites would much rather be slightly cool (and dry)--long sleeved T's and light jacket or vest. Already have a journey elsewhere planned for the Fall, so hope to go somewhere this Spring. My focus will be mostly on ancient archeological sites. Are these islands over-run with tourists during these months? Is everything open (restaurants, museums, markets, etc)? I've looked at climate charts, and the stats look about right, but would prefer to hear from personal experiences. Thanks in advance.
Malta/Gozo in late April or early May?
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 3 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 4 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 5 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 6 Changing of the Guard
- 7 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 8 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 9 Germany and Italy
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 12 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 13 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 14 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 15 Car rental
- 16 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 17 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 18 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 21 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 22 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 23 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 24 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 25 When to exchange US dollars to Euros