Thought I'd consult all of you here about what pros & cons there would be in choosing 7-10 days or so in Malta/Gozo at this particular time of year. I do Not like hot weather, and when hiking around sites would much rather be slightly cool (and dry)--long sleeved T's and light jacket or vest. Already have a journey elsewhere planned for the Fall, so hope to go somewhere this Spring. My focus will be mostly on ancient archeological sites. Are these islands over-run with tourists during these months? Is everything open (restaurants, museums, markets, etc)? I've looked at climate charts, and the stats look about right, but would prefer to hear from personal experiences. Thanks in advance.
Malta/Gozo in late April or early May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 2 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 3 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 4 Trains in Italy
- 5 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 6 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 7 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 8 Help With Vienna
- 9 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 10 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 11 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 12 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 13 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 14 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 15 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 18 Nice or Marseille??
- 19 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 Air pollution in Paris
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 25 France, Italy and Greec