Thought I'd consult all of you here about what pros & cons there would be in choosing 7-10 days or so in Malta/Gozo at this particular time of year. I do Not like hot weather, and when hiking around sites would much rather be slightly cool (and dry)--long sleeved T's and light jacket or vest. Already have a journey elsewhere planned for the Fall, so hope to go somewhere this Spring. My focus will be mostly on ancient archeological sites. Are these islands over-run with tourists during these months? Is everything open (restaurants, museums, markets, etc)? I've looked at climate charts, and the stats look about right, but would prefer to hear from personal experiences. Thanks in advance.
Malta/Gozo in late April or early May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus ride to Positano
- 2 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 3 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 4 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 5 Amsterdam restaurants
- 6 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 7 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 8 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 9 Greece for a month with a baby
- 10 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 11 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 12 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 13 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 14 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 15 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 16 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 17 Pousadas
- 18 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 19 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 20 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 21 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 22 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 23 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 24 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 25 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna