Thought I'd consult all of you here about what pros & cons there would be in choosing 7-10 days or so in Malta/Gozo at this particular time of year. I do Not like hot weather, and when hiking around sites would much rather be slightly cool (and dry)--long sleeved T's and light jacket or vest. Already have a journey elsewhere planned for the Fall, so hope to go somewhere this Spring. My focus will be mostly on ancient archeological sites. Are these islands over-run with tourists during these months? Is everything open (restaurants, museums, markets, etc)? I've looked at climate charts, and the stats look about right, but would prefer to hear from personal experiences. Thanks in advance.
Malta/Gozo in late April or early May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 Prague - Tram #22
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 7 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 10 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 11 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Where to stay in Rome
- 14 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 15 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 16 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 17 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 20 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 21 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 22 Sicily Suggetions
- 23 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 24 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 25 North of Spain from Bilbao