Thought I'd consult all of you here about what pros & cons there would be in choosing 7-10 days or so in Malta/Gozo at this particular time of year. I do Not like hot weather, and when hiking around sites would much rather be slightly cool (and dry)--long sleeved T's and light jacket or vest. Already have a journey elsewhere planned for the Fall, so hope to go somewhere this Spring. My focus will be mostly on ancient archeological sites. Are these islands over-run with tourists during these months? Is everything open (restaurants, museums, markets, etc)? I've looked at climate charts, and the stats look about right, but would prefer to hear from personal experiences. Thanks in advance.
Malta/Gozo in late April or early May?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 4 Street food in Turkey
- 5 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Three days in Spain
- 8 Paris in April?
- 9 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 12 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 13 Prague - Tram #22
- 14 Day trip from London to Paris
- 15 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 16 A drive in Europe
- 17 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 18 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 19 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 20 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 21 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 22 London hotel
- 23 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 24 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 25 Germany driving itinerary starting questions