Was thinking of a week in Malta in Feb. with 13 year old son. I feel we need to stay in Valleta for things to do especially if we get 'iffy weather. Are there any 4/5 star hotels with indoor pool there or very close by ? Don't feel I want to have to jump on a bus every time we want to walk around town etc. Would be grateful for any suggestions.
Malta with teenage son
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 2 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 3 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 4 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 5 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 6 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 9 Schengen Visa Rules
- 10 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 13 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 14 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 18 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Southern Spain
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 24 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 25 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations