Was thinking of a week in Malta in Feb. with 13 year old son. I feel we need to stay in Valleta for things to do especially if we get 'iffy weather. Are there any 4/5 star hotels with indoor pool there or very close by ? Don't feel I want to have to jump on a bus every time we want to walk around town etc. Would be grateful for any suggestions.
Malta with teenage son
- 1 London at Xmas
- 2 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 3 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 4 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 5 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 6 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 7 Almalfi in Late March??
- 8 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 Ireland/UK trip ideas for Late July
- 11 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 12 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 13 Rail question 1st class and 2nd class
- 14 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 15 Trip to London
- 16 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 17 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 18 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 19 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 20 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 21 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 22 Backpacking through Europe
- 23 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 24 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy