Was thinking of a week in Malta in Feb. with 13 year old son. I feel we need to stay in Valleta for things to do especially if we get 'iffy weather. Are there any 4/5 star hotels with indoor pool there or very close by ? Don't feel I want to have to jump on a bus every time we want to walk around town etc. Would be grateful for any suggestions.
Malta with teenage son
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 2 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 3 London neighborhood suggestions
- 4 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 5 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 6 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 7 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 10 What to wear
- 11 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 12 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 13 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 14 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 15 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 16 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 17 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 18 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 19 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 20 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 21 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 22 german rail ticket question
- 23 Tipping in Greece
- 24 Fashion for larger man?
- 25 Italy and France in 20 Days