Trying to find a good use for some frequent flier miles and have been reading about Malta. Is this an appropriate destination for children ages 10 and 12? For those who have stayed there, especially at the Hilton, were there many/any families?
Malta with kids?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 2 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 3 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 4 France,Spain,Italy
- 5 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 10 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 11 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 14 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 15 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 16 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 17 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 18 Scotland November 2015
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 23 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers