I'll have 3 days at the end of a cruise that finishes in Malta (early October). I'm considering staying for an extra couple of nights. Any recommendations for where I can go (hotel? town?) for a relaxing, "romantic" stay? Thanks.
Malta--Where to go for romantic getaway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 2 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 3 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 4 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 5 Token of thanks!
- 6 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 7 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 8 Favorite things to do in London
- 9 Interested In Coach Passes
- 10 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 11 3 days in Bordeaux
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 15 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 16 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 17 4 days in lake region
- 18 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 19 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 20 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 21 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 22 7 countries in a month
- 23 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 24 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 25 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations