My daughter is studying in Sicily and wants to go to Malta with friends for a weekend. The travel agent in Sicily just got a package in St. Julians for them. I am concerned as the Lonely Planet book talks about it being an area of nothing but under 25 year olds drinking and staying up all night which she would not be interested in. The girls want to go to the historical spots,eat and shop.Anyone know anything about the Hotel Complex Baystreet(4 star) or a (3 star) called Alexandria Palace? She said that the travel agent said it was centrally located but I always thought that Sliema was the better place to stay. Please let me know as soon as possible as the girls want to book it today or tomorrow. Thanks!
MALTA-Sliema or St. Julians?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London for Christmas
- 2 1st time to Italy...Cinque Terre, Florence and which Tuscan hill town?
- 3 Article on Naples
- 4 Ryan Air
- 5 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 6 Recommended apartment rental in Verona?
- 7 A full week in The Netherlands
- 8 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 9 Albania for Beginners
- 10 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 11 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 12 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 13 Chambermaid tipping
- 14 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 15 Has Anyone Used Rome Sweet Home?
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 18 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 19 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 20 Russian Tour Operators for Independent Travelers
- 21 Istanbul hotels
- 22 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 23 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Family European winter holiday