My daughter is studying in Sicily and wants to go to Malta with friends for a weekend. The travel agent in Sicily just got a package in St. Julians for them. I am concerned as the Lonely Planet book talks about it being an area of nothing but under 25 year olds drinking and staying up all night which she would not be interested in. The girls want to go to the historical spots,eat and shop.Anyone know anything about the Hotel Complex Baystreet(4 star) or a (3 star) called Alexandria Palace? She said that the travel agent said it was centrally located but I always thought that Sliema was the better place to stay. Please let me know as soon as possible as the girls want to book it today or tomorrow. Thanks!
MALTA-Sliema or St. Julians?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 3 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 4 Traveling in France by train
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 7 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 8 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 9 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 10 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 11 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 14 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 15 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 16 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 17 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 18 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 19 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 22 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 23 London 2nd time around
- 24 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 25 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.