My daughter is studying in Sicily and wants to go to Malta with friends for a weekend. The travel agent in Sicily just got a package in St. Julians for them. I am concerned as the Lonely Planet book talks about it being an area of nothing but under 25 year olds drinking and staying up all night which she would not be interested in. The girls want to go to the historical spots,eat and shop.Anyone know anything about the Hotel Complex Baystreet(4 star) or a (3 star) called Alexandria Palace? She said that the travel agent said it was centrally located but I always thought that Sliema was the better place to stay. Please let me know as soon as possible as the girls want to book it today or tomorrow. Thanks!
MALTA-Sliema or St. Julians?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 2 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 3 guide through cities of Europe using stories
- 4 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 5 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Mama Mia Italy!
- 7 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 8 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 9 3 weeks in Europe
- 10 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 11 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 12 Bike touring in France
- 13 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 14 Areas Similar to Galway?
- 15 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 16 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 17 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 18 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 19 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 20 Eating in University cafeterias
- 21 Does this sound feasible?
- 22 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 23 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 24 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 25 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!