My daughter is studying in Sicily and wants to go to Malta with friends for a weekend. The travel agent in Sicily just got a package in St. Julians for them. I am concerned as the Lonely Planet book talks about it being an area of nothing but under 25 year olds drinking and staying up all night which she would not be interested in. The girls want to go to the historical spots,eat and shop.Anyone know anything about the Hotel Complex Baystreet(4 star) or a (3 star) called Alexandria Palace? She said that the travel agent said it was centrally located but I always thought that Sliema was the better place to stay. Please let me know as soon as possible as the girls want to book it today or tomorrow. Thanks!
MALTA-Sliema or St. Julians?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 2 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 3 10 days to Explore Europe
- 4 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 5 How much luggage?????
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 8 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 9 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 10 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 11 Help with France itinerary
- 12 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 13 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 14 German Rail Twin Pass
- 15 London restaurants
- 16 White Villages base?
- 17 plug adapters ITALY
- 18 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 19 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 20 biking in France
- 21 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 22 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 23 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 24 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 25 Advice for a trip to Venice