My daughter is studying in Sicily and wants to go to Malta with friends for a weekend. The travel agent in Sicily just got a package in St. Julians for them. I am concerned as the Lonely Planet book talks about it being an area of nothing but under 25 year olds drinking and staying up all night which she would not be interested in. The girls want to go to the historical spots,eat and shop.Anyone know anything about the Hotel Complex Baystreet(4 star) or a (3 star) called Alexandria Palace? She said that the travel agent said it was centrally located but I always thought that Sliema was the better place to stay. Please let me know as soon as possible as the girls want to book it today or tomorrow. Thanks!
MALTA-Sliema or St. Julians?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling to Munich
- 2 Day trips from Marseille
- 3 London tube
- 4 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 5 cooking classes
- 6 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 7 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 8 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 9 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 10 Zurich, Switzerland
- 11 Day trip from London to Paris
- 12 Europe in 21 days
- 13 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 15 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 16 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 17 one last portugal car rental question
- 18 Venice
- 19 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 20 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 21 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 22 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 23 A drive in Europe
- 24 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 25 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon