My daughter is studying in Sicily and wants to go to Malta with friends for a weekend. The travel agent in Sicily just got a package in St. Julians for them. I am concerned as the Lonely Planet book talks about it being an area of nothing but under 25 year olds drinking and staying up all night which she would not be interested in. The girls want to go to the historical spots,eat and shop.Anyone know anything about the Hotel Complex Baystreet(4 star) or a (3 star) called Alexandria Palace? She said that the travel agent said it was centrally located but I always thought that Sliema was the better place to stay. Please let me know as soon as possible as the girls want to book it today or tomorrow. Thanks!
MALTA-Sliema or St. Julians?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 2 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 3 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 4 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 8 Madrid to Sevilla
- 9 Greek islands from Turkey
- 10 Chambermaid tipping
- 11 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 13 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 Italian Lakes gardens
- 17 First time traveler to Ireland
- 18 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 19 Euro Train
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 22 Dresden Train Station
- 23 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 24 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 25 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome