My daughter is studying in Sicily and wants to go to Malta with friends for a weekend. The travel agent in Sicily just got a package in St. Julians for them. I am concerned as the Lonely Planet book talks about it being an area of nothing but under 25 year olds drinking and staying up all night which she would not be interested in. The girls want to go to the historical spots,eat and shop.Anyone know anything about the Hotel Complex Baystreet(4 star) or a (3 star) called Alexandria Palace? She said that the travel agent said it was centrally located but I always thought that Sliema was the better place to stay. Please let me know as soon as possible as the girls want to book it today or tomorrow. Thanks!
MALTA-Sliema or St. Julians?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 4 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 7 Too many Trip Reports
- 8 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 9 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 10 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 11 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 12 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 13 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 16 Help with England/Wales tour
- 17 Reykjavik hotels
- 18 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 19 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 20 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 21 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 22 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 24 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 25 Roaming Romania, Take Two