My friends and I want to spend one week either in Southern France or Malta. We are looking for good food, culture and easy beach access. Which would be the better country?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 2 Cutback on Spain trip
- 3 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 4 where to stay in London?
- 5 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 6 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 7 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 8 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 11 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Croatia transportation question.
- 14 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 17 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 18 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 19 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 20 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 21 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 22 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 23 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain