Have any of you been to both Malta or Cyprus? If you have which would you choose. My husband and I are planning a trip to Malta at the end of April and only have a week. But now I wonder if Cyprus would be a better choice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 2 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 3 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 4 Madrid/Lisbon
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Greek fuel cost
- 10 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 11 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 12 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 13 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Day trips from Florence
- 16 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 17 May get together in Paris
- 18 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 19 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 20 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 21 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 22 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 23 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 24 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation