My husband and I are taking a few nights away at the end of August and are looking to go to either Malta or Cyprus. We are both 35 and want a relaxed place with great views and dinning options, food is important to us Can you also a recommend central place to stay with nice nightlife in both destinations. We don't really care about the beach. We would be willing to pay 200 Euros/night for the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 2 France, UK and Ireland
- 3 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Planning a European Trip
- 6 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 7 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 8 Ireland
- 9 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 10 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 11 What do after Bernia Express?
- 12 No Periods in British Written English!
- 13 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 14 10 day Italy
- 15 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 16 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 17 Santorini lodging
- 18 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 19 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 20 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 21 What to do at 7:00am
- 22 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 23 Where to stay in Reykjavik
- 24 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 25 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
Malta or cyprus for a 4 night romantic vacation at end of August