My husband and I are taking a few nights away at the end of August and are looking to go to either Malta or Cyprus. We are both 35 and want a relaxed place with great views and dinning options, food is important to us Can you also a recommend central place to stay with nice nightlife in both destinations. We don't really care about the beach. We would be willing to pay 200 Euros/night for the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Packing as Light as Possible!
- 2 La Roque Gageac, France in early October
- 3 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 4 Can you recommend a hotel in Santorini?
- 5 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 6 Help planning for 8 days Barcelona and Costa Brava.
- 7 With AT&T Passport plan, do we also need GPS or MiFi for driving/maps?
- 8 Narrowed down itinerary, but still need help finishing in Munich
- 9 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 10 La Mouzaia in northeastern Paris
- 11 Transferring on Germany trains
- 12 Itinerary Paris/Provence - please provide thoughts
- 13 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 14 Pompeii, Herculaneum
- 15 home base in provence
- 16 Cotswolds: Wheatsheaf Inn, NorthLeach or Rectory, Crudwell
- 17 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 18 Where to catch bus at Glasgow Airport
- 19 Dolomiti advice please!
- 20 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 21 Euro Quiz # 110 - Potpourri
- 22 quick Rome advice
- 23 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 24 Lucca Hotel Easy to get to Pisa Airport
- 25 Package Tours of Normandy
Malta or cyprus for a 4 night romantic vacation at end of August