My husband and I are taking a few nights away at the end of August and are looking to go to either Malta or Cyprus. We are both 35 and want a relaxed place with great views and dinning options, food is important to us Can you also a recommend central place to stay with nice nightlife in both destinations. We don't really care about the beach. We would be willing to pay 200 Euros/night for the hotel.
Malta or cyprus for a 4 night romantic vacation at end of August
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 2 best to buy euros in US, at airport casio, or bank in Brussels?
- 3 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 4 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 5 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 6 November or October for Andalucia/Portugal?
- 7 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 8 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 9 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 10 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 13 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 14 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 15 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 16 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 17 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 18 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 19 German Wings
- 20 Dublin International Airport / Customs / Connecting to LONDON
- 21 Bologna Restaurants
- 22 Belleau Woods from Paris
- 23 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 24 Spain 2 beach locations
- 25 A week in Sicily doable or not?