My husband and I are taking a few nights away at the end of August and are looking to go to either Malta or Cyprus. We are both 35 and want a relaxed place with great views and dinning options, food is important to us Can you also a recommend central place to stay with nice nightlife in both destinations. We don't really care about the beach. We would be willing to pay 200 Euros/night for the hotel.
Malta or cyprus for a 4 night romantic vacation at end of August
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 2 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 3 Help with France itinerary
- 4 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 5 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 6 Spending $ for 10 nights (2 people) in Western Europe
- 7 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 8 Getting from airport to hotel in Prague
- 9 Cornwall or Paris?
- 10 Day trips from Bologna
- 11 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 12 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 13 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 14 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 15 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 16 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 17 Chasing the Tour de France 2014
- 18 Terrorism in Europe
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 What is legal to bring back to the US?
- 21 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 22 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 23 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 24 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 25 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair