My husband and I are taking a few nights away at the end of August and are looking to go to either Malta or Cyprus. We are both 35 and want a relaxed place with great views and dinning options, food is important to us Can you also a recommend central place to stay with nice nightlife in both destinations. We don't really care about the beach. We would be willing to pay 200 Euros/night for the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium : a asfe country
- 2 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 3 Paris Under Seige...
- 4 Advices about our itiniary
- 5 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 6 Car Rental in Italy
- 7 sfo to europe
- 8 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 9 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 11 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 12 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 13 Rue des Rosiers
- 14 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 15 Italian Riviera
- 16 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 17 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 18 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 19 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 20 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 21 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 22 Explore Bergen myself or Take Norway In A Nutshell from Oslo to Bergen?
- 23 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 24 Switzerland in mid-April
- 25 Ireland/Scotland Trip: Itinerary Help Needed
Malta or cyprus for a 4 night romantic vacation at end of August