My husband and I are taking a few nights away at the end of August and are looking to go to either Malta or Cyprus. We are both 35 and want a relaxed place with great views and dinning options, food is important to us Can you also a recommend central place to stay with nice nightlife in both destinations. We don't really care about the beach. We would be willing to pay 200 Euros/night for the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 베가스벳카지노■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■아시안바카라ゼ아시안바카라
- 2 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 3 타짜바카라주소■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■카지노ネ카지노
- 4 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 5 Montserrat Express
- 6 London in Winter Report
- 7 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 8 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 9 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 10 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 11 London is it worth it?
- 12 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 13 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 14 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 15 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 16 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 17 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 18 International drivers permit
- 19 Places to stop/stay?
- 20 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 21 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 22 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 23 ATM help
- 24 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 25 Best Masseria in Puglia
Malta or cyprus for a 4 night romantic vacation at end of August