My husband and I are taking a few nights away at the end of August and are looking to go to either Malta or Cyprus. We are both 35 and want a relaxed place with great views and dinning options, food is important to us Can you also a recommend central place to stay with nice nightlife in both destinations. We don't really care about the beach. We would be willing to pay 200 Euros/night for the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 2 tipping
- 3 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 4 used it and persona’s experiences on this
- 5 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 6 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 7 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 8 Spain for 10 nights
- 9 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 10 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 11 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 12 Advice about Naples?
- 13 Alsace Accommodations
- 14 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 15 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 16 Iternary Help - London + ? without car
- 17 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 18 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 21 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 22 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 23 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 24 Tips question
- 25 Still another Provence Provence advice request
Malta or cyprus for a 4 night romantic vacation at end of August