My husband and I are taking a few nights away at the end of August and are looking to go to either Malta or Cyprus. We are both 35 and want a relaxed place with great views and dinning options, food is important to us Can you also a recommend central place to stay with nice nightlife in both destinations. We don't really care about the beach. We would be willing to pay 200 Euros/night for the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in May and June
- 2 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 3 Heading to Amsterdam soon. Do you recommend I try weed?
- 4 Bath/Cotswolds
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 Spain: train/rental car help
- 7 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 8 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 9 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 10 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 11 Globus Iberian Tour
- 12 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 Italy travel plan help
- 15 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 16 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 17 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 18 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 19 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 20 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 21 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 22 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 23 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 3 weeks italy itinerary
Malta or cyprus for a 4 night romantic vacation at end of August