My husband and I are taking a few nights away at the end of August and are looking to go to either Malta or Cyprus. We are both 35 and want a relaxed place with great views and dinning options, food is important to us Can you also a recommend central place to stay with nice nightlife in both destinations. We don't really care about the beach. We would be willing to pay 200 Euros/night for the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 2 Iceland/July/2014
- 3 U K Shelves Ambitious Rail Improvements
- 4 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 5 Travel in England and Scotland
- 6 Arcona living munchen or Pullman Munich
- 7 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 8 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 9 Your favorite London chain restaurant
- 10 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 11 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 12 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 13 Lake Maggiore?
- 14 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 15 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 16 Must do/see in Rome
- 17 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 18 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 19 Georges - Pompidou center
- 20 Our first trip to Europe
- 21 Japan or Italy next spring
- 22 Classic authors other than Joyce?
- 23 Winery tours
- 24 French ATC strike lifted
- 25 Help - Fly back from Rome or Milan?
Malta or cyprus for a 4 night romantic vacation at end of August