My husband and I are taking a few nights away at the end of August and are looking to go to either Malta or Cyprus. We are both 35 and want a relaxed place with great views and dinning options, food is important to us Can you also a recommend central place to stay with nice nightlife in both destinations. We don't really care about the beach. We would be willing to pay 200 Euros/night for the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 2 Ireland in October?
- 3 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 4 Italy by car
- 5 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona
- 6 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 7 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 8 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 9 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 10 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 11 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 12 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 13 Lyon
- 14 Dolomites October 14-18
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 17 Traveling into Frankfurt and catching a flight to London
- 18 Le Marche, Italy
- 19 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 20 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 21 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 22 sim card
- 23 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 24 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 25 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
Malta or cyprus for a 4 night romantic vacation at end of August