My husband and I are taking a few nights away at the end of August and are looking to go to either Malta or Cyprus. We are both 35 and want a relaxed place with great views and dinning options, food is important to us Can you also a recommend central place to stay with nice nightlife in both destinations. We don't really care about the beach. We would be willing to pay 200 Euros/night for the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Clean up spam
- 2 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 3 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 4 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 5 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 6 Small towns not too near Paris
- 7 Help with basic itinerary
- 8 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 9 credit and debit cards
- 10 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 11 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 12 Positano Surprise
- 13 Valencia, Spain
- 14 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 15 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 16 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 17 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 18 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 19 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 20 Greece and Italy Combo
- 21 Cinqueterre
- 22 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 23 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 24 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 25 Marathon Sunday in Budapest
Malta or cyprus for a 4 night romantic vacation at end of August