My husband and I are taking a few nights away at the end of August and are looking to go to either Malta or Cyprus. We are both 35 and want a relaxed place with great views and dinning options, food is important to us Can you also a recommend central place to stay with nice nightlife in both destinations. We don't really care about the beach. We would be willing to pay 200 Euros/night for the hotel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 2 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 3 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 4 Germany in December Trip Report
- 5 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 6 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 7 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 8 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 11 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 12 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 13 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 14 French restaurants
- 15 Azores in February
- 16 Trains in Alps and UK
- 17 Scotland Trip
- 18 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 19 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 20 Lisbon trip report
- 21 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 24 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 25 Driving in Italy?
Malta or cyprus for a 4 night romantic vacation at end of August