My husband and I are taking a few nights away at the end of August and are looking to go to either Malta or Cyprus. We are both 35 and want a relaxed place with great views and dinning options, food is important to us Can you also a recommend central place to stay with nice nightlife in both destinations. We don't really care about the beach. We would be willing to pay 200 Euros/night for the hotel.
Malta or cyprus for a 4 night romantic vacation at end of August
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 different itineraries
- 2 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 3 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 4 Now for the Venice hotel
- 5 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 6 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 7 Chamonix hotel/apartment recommendations for June 2015
- 8 Tips for Sardinia this summer?
- 9 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 10 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 11 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 12 Things to do in/around Milan
- 13 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 14 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 15 one-month itinerary -- what am I missing?
- 16 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 17 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 18 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 michele_d or other visa-free ferry experts
- 21 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 22 Provence or Provence and Dorgogna
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 Grindelwald vs Lauterbrunnen vs Wengen on November
- 25 South of Switzerland