We're considering a trip to Malta in late November for a week, but are finding mixed recommendations on hotel availability, temperatures/weather, etc.--- has anyone recently been to Malta at the end of November? What did you think- is it cold? Rainy? better to go at a different time of year? Thanks so much!
Malta in late November...help!?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 2 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 3 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 4 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 5 Seville hotels
- 6 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 7 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 8 Italy
- 9 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 14 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 Lavender Fields
- 17 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 18 Munich
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 22 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 23 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 24 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 25 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?