We're considering a trip to Malta in late November for a week, but are finding mixed recommendations on hotel availability, temperatures/weather, etc.--- has anyone recently been to Malta at the end of November? What did you think- is it cold? Rainy? better to go at a different time of year? Thanks so much!
Malta in late November...help!?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 Advises for trip to Russia
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 7 days in Andalucia
- 5 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 6 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 7 Planning a holiday
- 8 London at Easter
- 9 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 10 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 11 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 12 Traveling within Italy
- 13 To Paris and Provence in June
- 14 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 15 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 Madrid to Sevilla
- 18 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 19 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 20 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 21 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 22 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 23 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 24 Family European winter holiday
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!