We will be arriving by curise ship. Unfortunately, we only have one day 8-5 for touring. What do you suggest? Should we rent a car and drive around to see the sights? Or staying in one town and exploring?
Malta in a Day
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 2 Greek islands from Turkey
- 3 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 TGV and Provence questions
- 8 Novels set in Greece
- 9 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 18 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 19 Rome Accommodation
- 20 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 21 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 22 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 23 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 24 Italian Lakes gardens
- 25 London for Christmas