Hi, is there anybody who can tell us anything about Hilton in Malta?
We think to book there and any help would be appriciated-we also think about Corinthians or Radisson bay and we cannot decide.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alone in Paris
- 2 Suggested form of transportation between destinations
- 3 Suggested transportation between destinations
- 4 Eastern Europe Trip 2016
- 5 Train travel in Europe
- 6 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 7 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 8 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 9 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 10 tuscany/florence tour
- 11 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 12 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 13 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 14 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 15 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 16 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 17 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 18 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 19 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 20 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 21 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 22 Traveling between Madrid and Barcelona
- 23 9-10 days in portugal - may 2016
- 24 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids
- 25 Clown wants to do some street performing in Europe