Suggestions welcome for comings, goings and eating places beyond typical fare in Malta. We are there for 10 days next September and with Euro/dollar ratio want to budget ourselves but also not lose out on must goes and dos!!
Malta eateries and sights
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does this sound feasible?
- 2 I'm in a funk
- 3 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 4 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 5 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 6 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 7 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 8 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 9 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 10 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 11 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 12 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 13 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 14 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 15 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 16 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 17 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 18 BMW European Delivery program
- 19 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 20 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 21 Eating in University cafeterias
- 22 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 23 travel to western Europe from India
- 24 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 25 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento