We are traveling to Malta in early April to spend Holy week in Malta. We would like to experience the Easter pagentry and processions but are unsure if we should stay in Valletta or one of the smaller Maltese villages. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Malta - Easter - 2012
View all Europe activity »
- 1 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 2 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 3 Arsenal Football Jersey
- 4 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 5 rent car / Munich
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 12 Madrid to Sevilla
- 13 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 14 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 15 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 18 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Ireland in a week
- 21 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 24 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 25 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome