This August I`ll go to Malta for my birthday with my boyfriend. I just started searching for hotel and divecenter. I`m certified diver (CMAS *) and I`m thinking about getting PADI AOWD/CMAS ** certificate during this trip, my boyfriend has never dived before so he probably will get OWD certificate. Hope you will help me to find answers for following questions:
- What is better, to choose 5* hotel and eat there or 3*-4* hotel and eat in the city?
- Which location to choose?
- Have you visited any dive center? Which one do you recommend? (We are looking for fun and professional instructors, for teaching my boyfriend)
- Any info we should know before visiting Malta (ferry boat, food, etc.)
- What fun to do for birthday party (clubs, shows, fun activities etc.)
Thank you in advance, hope you will help us to make this trip awesome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 5 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 6 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 7 House Hunting in France
- 8 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 9 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 10 Sicily
- 11 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 12 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Car rental from Barcelona
- 16 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 17 Itinerary Tweaking
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 21 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 22 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread