This August I`ll go to Malta for my birthday with my boyfriend. I just started searching for hotel and divecenter. I`m certified diver (CMAS *) and I`m thinking about getting PADI AOWD/CMAS ** certificate during this trip, my boyfriend has never dived before so he probably will get OWD certificate. Hope you will help me to find answers for following questions:
- What is better, to choose 5* hotel and eat there or 3*-4* hotel and eat in the city?
- Which location to choose?
- Have you visited any dive center? Which one do you recommend? (We are looking for fun and professional instructors, for teaching my boyfriend)
- Any info we should know before visiting Malta (ferry boat, food, etc.)
- What fun to do for birthday party (clubs, shows, fun activities etc.)
Thank you in advance, hope you will help us to make this trip awesome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 London Hotels
- 3 Europe itinerary questions
- 4 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 5 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 6 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Back from Paris
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 12 1 month in Europe
- 13 Paris hotels
- 14 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 19 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 22 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 23 LIsbon
- 24 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 25 Iceland in 7 days.