This August I`ll go to Malta for my birthday with my boyfriend. I just started searching for hotel and divecenter. I`m certified diver (CMAS *) and I`m thinking about getting PADI AOWD/CMAS ** certificate during this trip, my boyfriend has never dived before so he probably will get OWD certificate. Hope you will help me to find answers for following questions:
- What is better, to choose 5* hotel and eat there or 3*-4* hotel and eat in the city?
- Which location to choose?
- Have you visited any dive center? Which one do you recommend? (We are looking for fun and professional instructors, for teaching my boyfriend)
- Any info we should know before visiting Malta (ferry boat, food, etc.)
- What fun to do for birthday party (clubs, shows, fun activities etc.)
Thank you in advance, hope you will help us to make this trip awesome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 2 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 3 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 6 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 7 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 8 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 9 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 10 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 11 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 12 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 13 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 14 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 15 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 16 Salzburg itinerary review
- 17 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 18 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 19 Milan and Lake Como
- 20 weekend from cologne germany
- 21 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 22 Switzerland in September
- 23 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 24 Where to eat in Rome?
- 25 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?