This August I`ll go to Malta for my birthday with my boyfriend. I just started searching for hotel and divecenter. I`m certified diver (CMAS *) and I`m thinking about getting PADI AOWD/CMAS ** certificate during this trip, my boyfriend has never dived before so he probably will get OWD certificate. Hope you will help me to find answers for following questions:
- What is better, to choose 5* hotel and eat there or 3*-4* hotel and eat in the city?
- Which location to choose?
- Have you visited any dive center? Which one do you recommend? (We are looking for fun and professional instructors, for teaching my boyfriend)
- Any info we should know before visiting Malta (ferry boat, food, etc.)
- What fun to do for birthday party (clubs, shows, fun activities etc.)
Thank you in advance, hope you will help us to make this trip awesome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 2 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 3 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 4 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Switzerland in October
- 7 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 8 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 9 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 10 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 11 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 12 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 13 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 14 Tuscany First Time
- 15 Iceland car rental agencies
- 16 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 17 Bordeaux neighborhoods
- 18 Help on ancient history route
- 19 Italy in January?
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 22 2 days in Lugano area
- 23 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 24 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 25 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip