This August I`ll go to Malta for my birthday with my boyfriend. I just started searching for hotel and divecenter. I`m certified diver (CMAS *) and I`m thinking about getting PADI AOWD/CMAS ** certificate during this trip, my boyfriend has never dived before so he probably will get OWD certificate. Hope you will help me to find answers for following questions:
- What is better, to choose 5* hotel and eat there or 3*-4* hotel and eat in the city?
- Which location to choose?
- Have you visited any dive center? Which one do you recommend? (We are looking for fun and professional instructors, for teaching my boyfriend)
- Any info we should know before visiting Malta (ferry boat, food, etc.)
- What fun to do for birthday party (clubs, shows, fun activities etc.)
Thank you in advance, hope you will help us to make this trip awesome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 6 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 7 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 8 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 9 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 10 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 13 Road trip with our dog
- 14 Can parking
- 15 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 16 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 17 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 18 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 19 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 20 Douro Valley in January?
- 21 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 22 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 23 Munich and....???
- 24 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 25 italy Cinque Terre