This August I`ll go to Malta for my birthday with my boyfriend. I just started searching for hotel and divecenter. I`m certified diver (CMAS *) and I`m thinking about getting PADI AOWD/CMAS ** certificate during this trip, my boyfriend has never dived before so he probably will get OWD certificate. Hope you will help me to find answers for following questions:
- What is better, to choose 5* hotel and eat there or 3*-4* hotel and eat in the city?
- Which location to choose?
- Have you visited any dive center? Which one do you recommend? (We are looking for fun and professional instructors, for teaching my boyfriend)
- Any info we should know before visiting Malta (ferry boat, food, etc.)
- What fun to do for birthday party (clubs, shows, fun activities etc.)
Thank you in advance, hope you will help us to make this trip awesome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 2 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 3 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 4 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 5 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 6 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 7 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 8 Praiana to Positano
- 9 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 10 Scotland and London 21 days
- 11 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 12 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 13 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 14 Venice
- 15 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 16 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 17 help with Italy itinerary
- 18 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 19 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 20 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 21 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 22 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 23 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 24 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 25 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?